Author Topic: I need a trigger - please help!  (Read 2860 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I need a trigger - please help!
« on: 18 Jul 2012, 12:17 »
Hi all,

This looks like a great community having just joined, and if anybody can help I would really grateful.  I have tried to work out the triggers and it's a bit beyond me to be honest, but I will keep going with the help files.

In the mean time, I wonder if the following trigger can be devised?

I want to back and lay horses based on price trend...

1) so that if the price trend comes in from 7.00 to 6.00 within 5 seconds I want to back it, and then lay it off when it hits 5.00.  I want a stop placed that if the lay hits 6.40 then I also want to lay off. 

2) I then want to set the reverse, so that if a horse goes out from 4.00 to 5.00 within 5 seconds, I want a lay bet placed.  If it then hits 6.00 I want to back it again or set a stop for odds of 4.80.

I want to do this as many times as possible on both conditions in every GB horse race win market in play.  I want to try this with £2 stakes to start with.

If it is not possible to do set both conditions in the same race, I am happy to just go with the second lay option.

Thanks in advance.  Also please feel free to tell me if this is stupid!  :D

• All members
Re: I need a trigger - please help!
« Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2012, 05:26 »
good day,

I think it is not stupid, but x-feeder is for betfair exchange market, try to post your request in market feeder pro.

BR//

Jim Patrick

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE