Author Topic: Laying Correct Score 0-0 Football Market  (Read 9411 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Laying Correct Score 0-0 Football Market
« on: 14 Sep 2011, 02:05 »
Hi There

Can anyone please help me.

I am new to MarketFeeder Pro and would like to program the following:

Favourite Match Odds must be equal to or lower than 1.70 before the match begins.

if so then

Lay Correct Score 0-0 odds equal to or lower than 20 with 3% of the bank account

This bet needs to be placed in-play.

Trigger to be placed on a maximum of 5 games at any one time.

I would like this trigger to be placed on all the soccer matches that will be played during the day.

Your help will be greatly apprecaited.

I have tried doing the trigger myself and just cannot get it to work.

Thanks
Pedro

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Laying Correct Score 0-0 Football Market
« Reply #1 on: 14 Sep 2011, 11:20 »
Hello Pedro,

I'm attaching triggers for you. The only thing is hard to implement is 5 games/bets at any one time. Unfortunately MF pro doesn't have a global list of matched but not settled bets. It could be done by counting bets placed and then deducting games settled but it would be little buggy. You can try to limit current p/l instead.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 Sep 2011, 19:09 »
Hi There

Thank you so much for the script, much appreciated.

I did set up games in My Markets per below:

Soccer Fixtures / Match Odds for all the games taking place today.

I then set up the trigger you sent me and pressed Start Markets.

Live account using real money

It has been 6 hours now and no games have triggered and I do know that there have been games where the trigger conditions have been met.

Is there something I am doing wrong, or have missed? Why are the games not triggering?

Again thank you for your patience and help.

Pedro

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 14 Sep 2011, 19:21 »
I have now changed it to Soccer Fixtures / Correct Score  and now the software triggers.

One small issue is when the software triggers a box pops up saying that it is going to Lay the 0-0 market and I have to click on Yes for it to place the bet.

How do I get it so that once the software triggers it sends the bet automatically without me having to give it the ok?

Almost there thanks again.

Pedro

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 14 Sep 2011, 19:36 »
hi
open the settings option at the top of the bot screen
general options
UNtick   Request confirmation for every critical operation

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 14 Sep 2011, 20:20 »
Hi Pedro, I have a very similar trigger, it lays below 14 if home or away team are below evens at the start. It also randomizes the refresh rates, otherwise it can be quite cpu and data request intensive on a busy saturday or sunday. I also have horses running with refresh rate 0.3...
It also deletes non interesting markets or markets or markets where a goal has been scored to reduce resources where possible.

Apart from that, very similar to Tim's trigger.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 14 Sep 2011, 20:44 »
And to add, if you want a maximum of 5 bets you could try to add the following condition, assuming your bet is 3% of your balance:

and Trigger Expression funds is equal or greater than balance*0.85

I have this "mylastfootballaction" timer (credits to martinsteiner) to make sure that the balances are updated after a bet before we place a next one, as mfpro isn't very fast in updating that. Kind of a legacy from when I was laying with the whole bank, but I kept it in. You could lower it to 60 seconds or so.

About your plan to have a maximum number of 5 bets, I don't think that's a good idea, but your call. You could hit a 0-0 in those 5 bets while possibly not having layed in 20 other matches where goals were scored in all 20.

I delete all U21 etc, Reserve and second team matches as I believe that match odds are hard to determine for those matches.

If only I could get the "eventName" I would throw away all French, Italian, Portugese etc matches as well.

Cheers.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 14 Sep 2011, 23:22 »
Live account using real money
:o ??? :-\ :'(
PLEASE DO NOT START BETTING IN THE REAL MODE UNTIL YOU ARE 101% SURE THE TRIGGERS WORK!
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE