Author Topic: Request: Please help a newbie out.  (Read 3439 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Request: Please help a newbie out.
« on: 11 Sep 2018, 16:34 »
Hello guys. I made my journey through BF BOT MANAGER and when i found out about this software i couldn't imagine there was such a masterpiece available out there. However, i am still green to this stuff. Guess i'll need a few months in order to understand a little about it... Thought i could use some help from the veterans...

I have a strategy that i use for a long time and i'd like to replicate that on MFP, so i could test in time machine. Here it goes, if someone could help me out!

All soccer, match odds.

ST1: Back 0.125% of betting bank @ selected favorite(it would be good if i could mark them somehow, sorry for my noobish) if odds > 2; Hedge if possible to win 50% or more of the stake. Recoup loss for this strategy only (100%). Maximum of 2 operations per game, i think 4 matched bets?

ST2: Lay 0.125% of betting bank @ selected underdog < 2; Hedge if possible to win 50% or more of the stake. Recoup loss for this strategy only (100%). Maximum of 2 operations per game, i think 4 matched bets?

ST1: Back 0.125% of betting bank @ selected favorite if odds > 4; Hedge if possible to win 100% or more of the stake. Recoup loss for this strategy only (100%). Maximum of 1 operation per game, i think 2 matched bets?

I'd like to have no unsettled markets, for example: If strategy 1 has a loss of 1$ and it makes 2 different bets in 2 markets, i'd like it to try and recover in both markets !

This looks very simple in my mind, i hope it is not so difficult to script :)

Thanks in advance!

• Administrator
Re: Request: Please help a newbie out.
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2018, 09:49 »
Hello and welcome!

All three of your strategies can be combined into one using settings.

If no one offers their help here, please make a trigger request under the dedicated forum section and we'll be glad to make triggers for you!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2018, 15:53 »
Thank you sir!

Good to know that. Im still very green to all this, learned a little about the language, but very little... 
I'll try it there too. thanks!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2018, 16:21 »
I thought i could use some free request, but looks like i must pay 6 euros :D

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 13 Sep 2018, 20:38 »
hi
you must have some free requests.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 14 Sep 2018, 08:16 »

Customers who have purchased a subscription to MF Pro have free trigger requests. Free trial users have to pay, which is quite fair considering how much time we spend on processing such requests.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 16 Sep 2018, 14:09 »
hi
you must have some free requests.

mcbee
I wish i had XD thanks!

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 16 Sep 2018, 14:09 »

Customers who have purchased a subscription to MF Pro have free trigger requests. Free trial users have to pay, which is quite fair considering how much time we spend on processing such requests.
Yes indeed, i thought i could try it properly without paying, but looks like i'll have to purchase a subscription. Thanks!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE