Author Topic: The Money Spinner Trigger  (Read 21599 times)

Tags:
  • All members
The Money Spinner Trigger
« on: 10 Jan 2010, 11:43 »
******OK GUYS ITS ALL FIXED*******
The Market Feeder support guys have solved the issues with encryption and its ready to roll out

If you want a trial message me:)

Heres how it works

*   Sets a win target based on a percentage of your total balance (0.1%)
*   Recovers losses and targets - meaning every race it backs in is effectively a winner
*   Also takes into account BetFair's commission
*   Monitors the number of events in your list and will endeavour to finish every day on a winner with all losses recovered
*   Works on AUS and UK Races and Dogs - will filter out US and RSA events
*   Truly set and forget solution
*   No Special data files to download
*   Built in Stop Loss just in case that bad run happens (we all know they do)
*   Profit Targets are limited at $5 per race and $200 per day

Pricing - FREE for a 14 day trial.

1 Month License - AUD $70
3 Month License - AUD $185
6 Month License - AUD $275
12 Month License - AUD $500
Lifetime License - AUD $1500 (Previous subs will be counted towards a discount of 5% per monthly sub to a maximum of 50% off the regular price)

Let's break this down - Lets say you start with a AUD $100 bank that means our target will be to win 10cents per race.
on the Australian markets alone there are over 100 events per day including both Horses and Dogs.

Let's be conservative and say the trigger will back in 50% of those - giving us 50 events.

Profit on the first day = 50*10cents

AUD $5

Now of course for the next day your balance will be bigger and hence the target a little bigger, but for simplicity lets say we will make $5 per day.

On Average lets say there are 30 days in a month.

That gives us 30*$5

AUD $150.

Subtract your monthly subscription cost of $70

Leaving AUD$80 clear profit.

Not too shabby. Remember you could reset it and run the UK races after as well. Making even more each day.

Of course no one can promise that for 30days you will turn a profit every single day that's why I am giving you a free 14 day trial, and provided you obey the simple rules I send you, you will stand a good chance of reaching your targets.

Serioulsy how can you say no?

Lets again assume that you have AUD$100 in your acocunt and you run the 14day free trial, based on the same figures as above:-

14*$5

You make AUD$70

Buy your first month free.

For you guys in the UK bare in mind that the GBP trades at 58p per AUD$1 so the prices are almost twice the value.

Again How can you say No?

Message me with your email address and I will send you the Trigger to commence your 14 day FREE No Obligation trial. What have you got to lose?

I will need a valid email address and your Full Name and your Market Feeder Pro Current Serial Key (Click on Triggers and then in the top right hand corner of the triggers window click the Current Serial Key Link, copy and paste this exaclty into you message).

Look forward to hearing from you.

http://money-spinner.tripod.com

• Élite
Re: The Money Spinner Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2010, 13:31 »
Hi turbo,

I too tried Auto BF and had a dismal experience in the 3 day trial period.  Loss recoupment triggers only work until you get a losing run.

As you have not stated how you select your bets, have you done statistics or calcs to analyse the expected losing run based on the strike rate ?

I was in the trial period of Auto BF, capped at 10p profit per race and got a losing run of only about 8 horses (from memory) and it wiped out £122 in a couple of hours.  If loss recoupment worked roulette would be an easy money winner but even with 50/50 outcomes you can get a losing run of well over 12 on occasions - do the maths and see what size of bank you need.  (It depends on the odds of course but I make it that 12 losers in a row (using a randon function on the odds between 1 and 5) could give losses from £20 - £18000 all based on a target of 10p.  But the Betfair minimum stake is however £2.

Please don't get me wrong, what you have done is no doubt great but personally I would like to know more than you have put here.  It may well work for 14 days, or 20 or even 365 but unless these issues are covered in some way if may also lose your bank on day 2.

Any thoughts ?

Alfaman

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2010, 05:12 »
Just a small update

There is currently an issue coding and protecting my triggers, It has been raised with Market Feeder Pro Support.

For the time being I will take your details if you are interested and send your trial when the issue is resolved.

ALFAMAN:)

Thanks for your input and I understand exaclty what you are saying - without giving away too much the system does pick favourites but not all favourites there are some criteria involved.

Having said that, long run of outs will occur occassionally no matter what system or strike rate you have - its the nature of gambling.

If you stick to the 0.1% of your bank as I have programmed into my trigger it will sustain and recover a run of 10 losses on most occassions. The real trick is knowing when its just not your day and stopping.

I have set the triggers to stop betting at a loss of 30% of your bank. It never loses that much because I too was tired of wiping out most of my bank every time it happened I always err on the side of safety.

For instance on a $500 starting bank if a long run of losses occurs it will most likey stop after losing $50 to $100.

I thank you for your input, and welcome more discussion like this as I do not wish to lead anyone down the garden path here. There are no guarantees in gambling.

Hence the 14 day trial - which in fact i have made 17days ( 3 days to use in test mode, then 14 in real mode).

If people like it they will buy if not then I havent really lost anything. Using it test mode will give you an idea of how it handles long runs of outs if you set test mode to random winners.

In defence of Auto-BF, you can put in a loss stop with it as welll. PM me if you want info on how to do this.

The thing I absouletly HATE about auto-bf is that it is really expensive and there is zero support - he has not answered my last 14 emails at all.

The data files required for it are availaible at no particular set time so in Australia that saw me waiting up to 1am constantly checking for data files.

When there are no files availble for the day you get no email of anythign from him. It made me feel like he had simply taken my subscription and dissappeared.

I endeavour to answer all emails and those that have already emailed me will know that I genuinely try to help out.

I have a day job so that means there is only a really small window to deal with you guys in the UK before bedtime for me.

Anyway I hope that answers some of your concerns.

As soon as the trigger encryption thing is sorted I will post here again and let everyone know.

When it's ready though Alfaman why not have a trial, costs nothing, you can run the whole 17days in test mode if you wish.

Cheers
Brett

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2010, 22:58 »

*****EDIT*****
Well we thought we had it sorted, still working with Tim at MFPro support to sort the issue - untill then I cant deliver any trials - sorry guys.

Will let you know when all is good to go

OK The support team at Market Feeder Pro have resolved the trigger protection issue.

I thank them very much for their prompt attention and support and great communications.

So the Money Spinner Trial is available again to those that are interested. Please make sure you download the latest version of Market Feeder Pro

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 20 Jan 2010, 20:09 »
OK the Money Spinner Trigger is ready to be distributed - the Support team at Market Feeder Pro who I cannot speak highly enough of, have kindly agreed to encrypt the trial triggers for me.

So those of you who want to try it out send me an email

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 26 Jan 2010, 04:26 »
Finally all working and trials being sent out

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 26 Jan 2010, 12:08 »
Here's a copy of my message posted in a similar topic:

I want to personally apologise for all the problems turbo25666 has been having with sending his triggers to other people.

It was totally the fault of encrypting routines inside MF Pro, and not his own. He made every effort to assist us in finding the roots of the probem.

How we have updated the software to improve that routine, so hopefully everyone will be able to try his triggers.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 28 Jan 2010, 10:14 »
LATE BREAKING NEWS

Thanks to those of you that have come back to me with feedback.
Based on your feedback I have now expanded the standard Money Spinner Trigger to include in total 6 Triggers. Three levels of risk and reward both in test and real mode.

This should satisfy all of your needs and help both the risk and non-risk takers amongst you.

This will be my last update to the Money Spinner for a while. A lot of development has been applied to this so far and I think it is at a point where it is flexible enough and works well enough to satisfy most people.

New Triggers

Conservative

•   Same Trigger as you are used to but set to a maximum loss of 15% of your starting balance per session. This does limit your exposure and will shorten the run of outs you can recover, does lessen your risk greatly though.
•   Bets until just over half of your markets have been run. The theory being that the longer you stay in the more risk you are exposed to.

Moderate

•   The same as Conservative but will allow a maximum loss of 30% of your starting balance per session. This is how the original Money Spinner Trigger was set, will recover between 9-12 losses depending on odds.

Aggressive

•   New Trigger, based on the Money Spinners adaptive recovery but far more aggressive and therefore exposes you to a lot more risk.
•   The Loss Stop is set to 15% of your starting balance as in the Conservative version, but when the loss stop is reached it then resets all the targets again and re-enters the market. This gives you a few more bets to recover the days losses. But also exposes you to roughly 40% of your balance in risk.
•   The up side of this trigger is that it will bet on far more events, in fact it will only leave a hand full of events untouched.
•   If you are having a good day it will bet as per the Conservative Trigger but when it reaches the number of markets that the Conservative Trigger would normally stop at for the day. The Aggressive Trigger will reset and re-enter to have another crack at making more money. It will stop at 7.5% total profit for the session or when it runs out of markets.
•   The reason for the 7.5% and one method of running this trigger is as follows. If you normally run the Conservative Trigger and you hit the loss stop of 15% of balance you could, on the next day or session load up the aggressive trigger and in only 2 sessions (AUS and then UK, or vice versa) you can almost recover your previous day’s loss. (2 x 7.5%).

So you now have 3 levels of risk and reward that you can choose from.

Be warned that the Aggressive Trigger can make a severe dent in your balance. And it hasn’t had a lot of testing as yet.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have or indeed any criticisms or comments. Please do make them constructive though. I am more than willing to listen to my customers and potential customers to make improvements.

You can also leave comments on the Market Feeder Pro forum as well. Although again please be constructive in your criticisms. Unlike the one chap that is currently telling the world that you are unintelligent if you use this.

I hope you enjoy my new variations and remember have fun. Also, remember again no system in the world will win every day, the trick is balancing out when you call it quits and come back another day.

And please, please guys please only bet with what you can afford to lose - Bet with your head, Not over it.

Happy Punting.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 31 Jan 2010, 00:39 »
Hey Guys

Here are the results for the end of January using the Money Spinner

In the interest of being up front and honest you will see the good and bad in the results.

You will also see how well the Aggressive Version Of Money Spinner is recovering from successive runs of 10+ losses.

Cheers

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 31 Jan 2010, 06:10 »
A few questions.

1. Your example includes small wagers <$5 which is not desirable by Betfair. Your comments?

2. Secondly how do you think a market will handle [for example] 30 clients having the large wager of $45.99 x 30 = $1379.70 {see 17JAN-10 01:39} in a BAGS market with 1 minute to trade. I sometimes can't get set for $100 myself. In UK & AUS Races you should be fine.

3. You staking system covers over a 300 multiple of initial bet eg 0.20 tp $60.00
Your comments?

4. How many clients will you release this trigger to?

Improvise Adapt Overcome

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 31 Jan 2010, 22:59 »
Hi Londolozi

To answer your questions

1. Yes it does make small wagers when your balance is small, however to date I have not had a warning from Bet Fair. Maybe because it doesnt really make long runs of small wagers and as you have quite rightly stated it does make large bets as well. Of course this doesnt mean that BetFair wont send me a warning.

2. Not every bet gets matched thats for sure, but its no issue it will simply ignore that event and try again on the next one. But you do raise an interesting question, at the moment as you say there will be no issues on Horses but the dogs may become a problem, of course there is nothing to say that you have to load the dog markets at all, the clients can pick and choose which events to run in any session. No rules here, apart from making sure you give yourself a fair amount to bet on in order to recover if necessary.

3. The staking system can get a bit wild in recovery mode, bare in mind that in my results the last few days are using the aggressive version of the trigger which is certainly not for the faint hearted and can potentially risk your balance. But I do provide a conservative and moderate version as well, the conservative trigger will stop betting when you have lost 15% of your balance, the moderate at 30%. It all depends on your comfort level, the Aggressive Trigger will keep banging away untill it recovers, and as stated this can casue it to make some large bets, but so far it is going well.

4. I have given this a lot of thought, I am thinking about a limit of 50 to start with and then monitoring the markets to see if there is any effect, then maybe release more. It's a hard call to make and I will have to monitor the effects closely, honestly though I dont see it making a huge impact on the markets as the money spinner tends to look for high liquidity markets anyway. I think the biggest impact will be shortening of prices, again though if the price gets too short it will simply try again on the next event. Remember too that not every client will be on  the same event, depending on whether they get matched etc.. this means that while the first bunch have bets on the first event waiting to be settled, the next bunch will be on the second event, so it will naturally stagger itself out.

I hope that answers your questions:)

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 07 Feb 2010, 01:07 »
Hey Everyone,

I hope you have all had an awesome week and made some nice profits along the way. Here are this past week’s results. Remember these are results using the AGGRESSIVE Money Spinner.
It was an outstanding week for the Aggressive Money Spinner with nice tidy profits being made at each session. That is until Saturday’s AUS races, wow I honestly thought it was going to be the day that the Aggressive Trigger simply could not recover. 19 Straight losses. But it fought back and got back on top only to be hit with another 12 losses in a row.

It outlayed a really scary amount of funds on Saturday, so much so I couldn’t watch it. Too much stress for me, so I left it and went and watched a movie instead. To my surprise it recovered and dragged itself back from the almost dead. At one point the balance got as low as $200.

Anyway, attached are the results and statements from Week 5 2010. Enjoy.

Happy Punting.

Brett

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 14 Feb 2010, 02:38 »
Hey Everyone,

I hope you have all had an awesome week and made some nice profits along the way. Here are this past week’s results. Remember these are results using the AGGRESSIVE Money Spinner.
It was a good week for The Money Spinner again, there were two losing sessions in AUS markets. These were where the Money Spinner Trigger ran out of races to recover, as you know The Money Spinner looks for better races and better odds when it is in recovery mode, this means it is very selective. To counter this problem I have made some very small adjustments in terms of where it re-enters markets and re-sets targets. This should be effective in avoiding these losses due to a lack of races.

Despite all of this I did withdraw $880 dollars to pay my for my Son’s Tools for trade school as well as a couple of AC/DC Black Ice Tour Tickets for next week, and still finished the week above my starting stake of $500.

Anyway, attached are the results and statements from Week 6 2010. Enjoy.

Happy Punting.

Brett

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 20 Feb 2010, 02:55 »
Hey guys,

Just a quick update and review.

It was a shocking week in the AUS markets. I big loss early in the week with the Aggressive Trigger. I think the AUS markets are not quite as mature as the UK Markets and this leads to markets that fluctuate wildly giving false favourites.

I made a couple of adjustments to the AUS market settings to see if I could improve it, however, I went the wrong way and unfortunately caused a wipe out. Not to worry, just waiting for my account to be refunded and will try again.

The UK markets seem to very stable and produce consistent profits on a daily basis.

I would recommend that you stick to just the UK markets for the time being until I can come up with a way of filtering out the poor quality AUS races.

As usual the results will be posted on the forum tomorrow, in keeping with my promise of being up front this will show the wipeout suffered this week.

So once again stick to the UK markets for now, at least until I have better filtered the AUS races.

And please, please guys please only bet with what you can afford to lose - Bet with your head, Not over it.

Happy Punting.

Brett

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 21 Feb 2010, 02:26 »
Hey Everyone,

Here are this week’s results. Remember these are results using the AGGRESSIVE Money Spinner.

It was a hard week for The Money Spinner, two really bad sessions in the AUS markets again, leading to a wipeout.  It seems the AUS markets have very low market volume and this causes some wild fluctuations, in the current versions of the Money Spinner Triggers the AUS market volume settings are set way lower than the UK markets, this was to try and capture or bet on as many AUS markets as possible. Hindsight is always 20/20 as we know, so once my account is re-funded I will adjust these settings and have another bash and see if the AUS markets improve.

As for you guys I would say stick to the UK markets for the time being as from all the results you can see they do perform constantly and should see you taking home modest profits.

Happy Punting.

Brett

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE