Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BenScoobert on 07 Oct 2010
  • I have a trigger I want coded, the coder must be willing to sign a confidentiallity agreement and be able to program to a very high standard.

Please PM me of you are interested, with your prices

Thanks
    Ben
  • #2 by 1oser on 07 Oct 2010
  • I could try .. but "Very High Standard" scares me ... Try Mcbee or MFP (Oxa is good).

Do you want the trigger in MFP or Excel??
  • #3 by demon on 09 Oct 2010
  • mcbee will be able to do anything you want...
  • #4 by mcbee on 09 Oct 2010
  • hi
    SORRY, i make my money with betting, of other punters , not of other bot users ( the same in a roundabout way).
    i will help anybody to develope a trigger, but if i get wind that they intend to sell, then i will break down the trigger and reveal all.
    why sell something that will produce a lifelong fortune for your familey.
    the only people that sell systems is the people that FAIL, so they try to get back there money of other people that has a small amount of money and are desperate for a little extra.

mcbee
  • #5 by demon on 09 Oct 2010
  • sorry mcbee, I didn't mean to presume and you're spot on with your belief...
  • #6 by BenScoobert on 11 Oct 2010
  • hi
    SORRY, i make my money with betting, of other punters , not of other bot users ( the same in a roundabout way).
    i will help anybody to develope a trigger, but if i get wind that they intend to sell, then i will break down the trigger and reveal all.
    why sell something that will produce a lifelong fortune for your familey.
    the only people that sell systems is the people that FAIL, so they try to get back there money of other people that has a small amount of money and are desperate for a little extra.

mcbee

no kidding, its the same in every market, gambling, stocks, forex, if they are selling it, then it doesn't work
  • #7 by BenScoobert on 11 Oct 2010
  • thanks for the contact from a few of you, 1 guy is having a good crack at it and I think it will be working soon

as McBee says though, it won't be for sale
Pages:
Actions