Author Topic: Trigger Review  (Read 2801 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger Review
« on: 21 Jun 2012, 21:37 »
Hi

I'm completely new to this so would appreciate it if someone could review the trigger I've created to see if it does what I want it to.

It backs a given selection  providing it's not less that 4.0 just before the off and lays it at half the price for double the initial stake. It's also runs to the D'Alembert staking plan which is where I'm a bit unsure.

Thanks in advance.

Howks

• Élite
Re: Trigger Review
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jun 2012, 06:58 »
hi
it looks ok.
but change the inplay rate to .3
if i were you i would just use the dobbing system with a dist lose trigger if the odds go the wrong way.
because you can get many dobbs go the wrong way before a winner comes along.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2012, 08:30 »
Thanks mcbee.

I've tried it this morning, but can't get it to place the lay. I thought the stake parameter was too complicated so I've used the following but they haven't work either:

back_matched*2
bm_backa
bm_backa*2

Thanks in advance

Howks

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jun 2012, 10:59 »
hi
i just had another quick look and you have not added the triggers to the condition in the last 2 triggers.
and Trigger... number of runs per selection is greater than 0
you need to select the  ...  and add the trigger name

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE