Author Topic: adding loss recovery  (Read 5900 times)

Tags:
  • All members
adding loss recovery
« on: 05 Dec 2015, 13:54 »
Hello everybody . Could somebody please explain how to use loss recoupment trigger with an already open trigger.  I am  running one trigger but would like to recover any losses. many thanks.

Re: adding loss recovery
« Reply #1 on: 05 Dec 2015, 14:14 »
Hi,

There are many example of loss recovery on this link

newbielink:http://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/by-tag/tags/staking-plan/ [nonactive]

Your trigger can be adapted into them. Without knowing what your trigger does and on what markets it is betting on, it is impossible for anyone to suggest how to recover the losses.

Larp

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Dec 2015, 14:26 »
Thanks for the reply. I am just running the trigger to back on unders one goal ahead. I am a newbie to market feeder so am a bit lost here. I have read the page you supplied but I don't understand how to run that trigger with the other one. Do you run 2 triggers at a time? If so how do you do that?
Thanks for any help.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 05 Dec 2015, 14:31 »
The most simple loss recovery could use the variable last_lost which gives you the cumulated loss since last profit.

One difficulty is that you need to make sure just to place one bet at a time if you have a lots of games starting exactly the same time.

For the simple case the bet amount could be : default + last_lost

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 05 Dec 2015, 14:39 »
Thank you for your answer, but being completely new to this I don't understand. ???
The trigger I'm using is from the web site, as is the loss recoupment trigger, how can I run them together?

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 05 Dec 2015, 14:46 »
I think you should only use on trigger, but you need to study the manual and experiment yourself. It takes some time to learn I don't think there are any shortcuts - start simple.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 05 Dec 2015, 14:52 »
Ok thank you Tupp

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 05 Dec 2015, 14:54 »
This is a link to tha manual if you don't already have it!

http://www.marketfeederpro.com/download/MF8_manual_eng.pdf

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 08 Dec 2015, 15:00 »
hi
if you do not have the time to learn how to create triggers etc, the please use the free trigger request using this link.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

then you can learn when you have more time.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE