Author Topic: AUTO-BF  (Read 15570 times)

Tags:
  • All members
AUTO-BF
« on: 08 Jan 2010, 23:31 »
Does anyone here subscribe to Auto_BF?

I have but i certainly wouldnt reccommend it. Yes the program works, but it relies on a special zip file that must be downloaded prior to the days racing.

The trick here is he wont tell you at what time the zip file is available if at all.

The last 4 days there has been no data file to download. I understand its probably to do with the weather in the UK. But a simple email to subscribers telling them that might be usefull.

If anyone is thinking about subsciribing i say again yes it does work, but the guy never responds to email and support is zero.

He has not replied to my last 7 emails and because of no data file being available i have wasted 4 days of my monthly sub with no chance of even a pro-rata refund.

Just a friendly warning, punting is hard enough without people out there to sting you.

By the way i have now managed to set up my own triggers to do what his thing does, albeit not quite as automatic but once set i can leave it run and it works on AUS races whereas his only works on UK horses

• Administrator
Re: AUTO-BF
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2010, 14:23 »
Thanks for this information. We'll probably have to take them off from our web site as obviously they're not meeting the standards that we are expecting from our partners. I'm eally sorry they turned out to be inefficient.  :(
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Mar 2010, 14:59 »
I also tried Auto-BF and had the same problem as you with missing zip files. It occurred to me that it should be possible to write the triggers yourself and do exactly what auto-bf does. And make it more flexible. So why pay them 60 quid a month?

I was using a modified version of auto-bf. You can see the system here:
http://www.profit-maker.co.uk/

I have the full system so can let you see it if you want. It is more profitable than the standard auto-bf method.

This is why I bought Marketfeeder, so that I could operate the system without paying auto-bf every month. I don’t know anything about triggers yet. So I am wondering how your system is doing.  Maybe we could collaborate and help each other.  I’ll be really interested to hear from you.    :)

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 01 Mar 2010, 18:28 »
Hi, I have sent you a private message.
Alfaman

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #4 on: 18 Apr 2013, 21:10 »
Hi nickdare

To all interested in create your own strategy, do a click in the banner in "news" in this forum "MensalBot".

Maybe we can, find something that interest to you or create your own exclusiv strategy.

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

« Reply #5 on: 18 Apr 2013, 21:16 »
Hi,

Am I correct in believing that Mensalbot are saying that the 3 triggers currently available are, at least mainly, profitable?

Does anyone wish to confirm or comment on their reliability?

I would be willing to give them a try, if they come recommended from users on here

Thanks
larp

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 18 Apr 2013, 21:40 »
hi
looking at the sales pages and what they have to offer.
the triggers would be good for user's that cannot grasp the trigger creation.
but it is better to try and create your own triggers, then you can alter them as time goes on, to get a better win/lose ratio.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #7 on: 18 Apr 2013, 21:44 »
Hi LarpHager

As you can see in the descriptions these triggers are simply the most used strategies in Betfair, each with numerous configurations possible.

But, you can edit alot of selections, there triggers will do their job, but to be profitable you need to give him the best material for him to work, (the best selection of teams possible), according to your own convictions.

Later, if you have a good strategy and you want to automate it, we'll be happy to help you achieve this task in a sucessfull manner.

Please note.
We do not wish to sell a golden egg to anyone or even sell you our own golden goose. Believe me, it does not exist.

We will try instead, to create a good tool(bot) for you, but a great part of the work should always be done by those who risk their own money.

thank you very much

Também faço:

« Reply #8 on: 18 Apr 2013, 21:50 »
Thanks for the input. I'll stick to my own mucky trigs for now. ::)

« Reply #9 on: 18 Apr 2013, 21:54 »
Hi my friend mcbee

It seems that you know more about this triggers than we.

We challenge any person to prove that we sell any free trigger at this forum and website.
We create triggers, simple, whith good quality and function, if some strategies are similar or identical to those in the sample triggers here, just proves that we are on track to give good material for those who want good quality material in their hands, I think at least here you are able to agree?

big hug

pcal72

Também faço:

« Reply #10 on: 18 Apr 2013, 22:12 »
Thanks for the input. I'll stick to my own mucky trigs for now. ::)

Of corse ;) , best of luck whith it.

Some people dont know me arond here, but,in some places and some other people here know who we are, how we think, know our intentions and give us credits for it.

If you need any help, i mean free one, lol, dont be shy ;)

pcal72

Também faço:

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 18 Apr 2013, 22:39 »
A little information about Mensalbot

First of all i am Pcal friend (so you know) since i can express myself (in english) a bit better then Pcal  i will try to pass you the information that you seem to be missing.

Now about this healthy "discussion"

Let me try to make it clear, the main goal on the website is to offer a good reliable service to anyone that wants to automate a strategy, it can be  a profitable strategy or it can be a strategy yet to be tested.

We build whatever the client wants us to, its very clear that we do not test strategies we test the bots assuring that they are error free before delivering it to the client, as far as i am concerned and based on what i have already seen (and built) we are great in doing bots, doesnt matter if it is a simple or a very complex strategy, we can surely do it (more than 5 years of experience).

Make no mistake, THIS REPRESENTS NEARLY 95% OF THE WEBSITES GOAL IN THE LONG TERM, if you take some time to read it you will see that this is the purpose of the website existance.

You cant confuse that with the other 3 strategies present in the website because those are JUST the automated tools for the 3 most popular strategies used in Betfair.
Those 3 strategies are aimed at the people who already use them, you and me, we both know that doing everything "by hand" gets tiring after some time and might even make you abandon such strategies.
All details can be edited by the client, we have even made videos explaining how to run them, how to change the MF settings, how to change the bots settings etc etc...

Those 3 strategies were not supposed to be in the website at all, but people use them alot, so why not put them in there?

Hope my explanation is clear so you can all understand what the website and the services are all about, any questions please contact me or Pcal.

We do not make a living out of this, we are just trying to get a few extra income and at the same time give everyone a possibilty (in a fast and honest way) to automate strategies.

More info about us here:
http://community.welldonesoft.com/general-discussion-12/mensalbot-services/msg19251/#msg19251

Please visit us at:
www.mensalbot.com

and if you can  drop by our facebook and "like" us  ;D  at:
https://www.facebook.com/MensalBot

Goodnight to everyone.

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 19 Apr 2013, 14:33 »
I am resurrecting this topic which is years old. I see auto-bf are still going and I always liked the idea but the support was bloody awful so I gave it up. The other company mentioned don't seem to be around any more. I was wondering if any of the trigger programmers have developed a similar system?

Hi NickDare. Are you the ****** of LS12 5BU who set up a Betfair trading syndicate and then stole over £60,000 worth of investors' money?

MODERATORIAL
This is off topic. We do not discuss other people here, the forum is not the place for accusations. I am removing the name of the person from this message to prevent possible slander.

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 19 Apr 2013, 15:31 »
The message is withdrawn by the administrator

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 20 Apr 2013, 10:05 »
Well spotted Sid ;D

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE