Author Topic: Autobot for Australia [TCKTMGK-735995]  (Read 3505 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Autobot for Australia [TCKTMGK-735995]
« on: 13 Nov 2013, 11:52 »
Copied from a support request:

Hi,
I am keen to start using a bot particularly an autobot for scalping UK horse racing markets and possibly some sport before the off from Australia. We don't have online inplay in Oz as our politicians are dickheads hence my focus being on the UK racing which have the best markets anyway.
I am hoping to be able to make about 40-50 AUD a day to supplement my service pension however I don't know what I am doing as far as setting up a bot after the installation. Can you or is there anyone willing to provide me with a plan that will be able to make me a few extra $ a day? I am willing to pay more for that if necessary I just don't want to blow what is my last bank due to being retired before planned. Protecting the bank now is a must as I can't keep topping up as I could before.
Lol that is not your problem I know but that is my situation so I would rather part with money to be put on the right path in the first place rather than throwing it away fumbling about trying to figure something out and running out of cash before I reach that point. I don't need to set the world on fire I just want to make a very modest income to supplement what I get now for which I am happy to pay for. I know some other bugger has had to develop something that works and that takes time which should be rewarded. Anyway you know where I am coming from I am sure.
Anyway is that possible at all please? Actually do you have any clients using the program successfully from Australia at all?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Autobot for Australia [TCKTMGK-735995]
« Reply #1 on: 14 Nov 2013, 15:32 »
I just don't want to blow what is my last bank due to being retired before planned.

Hi,
If you don't mind me saying so, it is a tall order to have someone
provide a so called winning strategy and to operate on a "last bank" The old adage
comes to mind "never bet money that you cannot afford to lose"
Many of us on here have worked tirelessly trying to find a profitable
trigger, some work, many don't. Having got that out of the way, there may be someone on here that could guide you in the right direction, but again, how you approach your betting in real mode is at your own risk of course.
I was amused by your comments re Aussie politicians and the antiquated laws they have about in play betting. Horse racing only !!  no other sports, where is the sense in that?  I empathise with you.
Good luck cobber
R
My grandma taught me not to run downstairs and never back odds on.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
Re: Autobot for Australia [TCKTMGK-735995]
« Reply #2 on: 14 Nov 2013, 18:02 »
I have considered putting something up a couple of time before, but never really had something simple enough.

Now I have and will list it a little later ... of course it will come at a small cost.
Fortune favors the brave!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE