Author Topic: Back from a rest !  (Read 4768 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Back from a rest !
« on: 30 Oct 2010, 16:34 »
Hello,
I am returning from a lengthy absence from the trading game. I got a bit disillusioned with it all and packed it in for a few years.
I brought market feeder pro way back when it was in its infancy, so I'm quite excited in the new developments that have occurred with the program in my absence.

I don't want to rush in so I'm going to spend a while researching what new techniques are out there are and hopefully ask you guys what new ideas and methods can be used.

I want to take the safest approach so your advice on the questions below would be greatly appreciated.

My goal is to slowly make a few quid , Im not looking to make big returns but small regular ones , 1-3% of my bank with each transaction.

Much has changed since I was last doing this so I would like to ask you guys for some advice.

? 1- Do you have some advice on what type of trading i should do to make small profits with very little risk..

?2 - Which tools are best on MFP to make small profits with low risk.

? 3 - what trigggers do you have which can be used to make small profits with little risk

?4 - Do you have any on the advice on the scalp ladder , auto dutching , ETC with minimum risk idea

Thank you in advance

• All members
Re: Back from a rest !
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2010, 06:54 »
welcome back !!!
search in the forum and you will find the answer like i have done :D

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #2 on: 23 Nov 2010, 08:07 »
Welcome back.

Firstly 1-3% per transaction is not small at all! How much are you willing to risk to make that 1%??

As for the other questions I am not going to be of much assistance as I do not trade.
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 23 Nov 2010, 13:22 »
agree with 1oser!!!

1-3% a day is fine for me!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE