Author Topic: Basic data logging with MF pro?  (Read 4229 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Basic data logging with MF pro?
« on: 09 Nov 2015, 21:38 »
Hi all,

Firstly sorry if this is a bit lazy, my brain is frazzled trying to get something else to work...have had a quick google but no joy.

Have been looking to do some research/data logging and honing my strategies before subscribing to MF pro but having trouble finding something simple (and ideally free) to do that with, so my question is can I just do it all with MF pro?

I'm just looking to monitor 2-4 prices on football matches from pre kick off to HT at around 10-15 second intervals. Ideally just saved as a list so I can drop the numbers into my spreadsheet.

Currently resorting to leaving betfair open, setting screen to record and grabbing stats off that, so anything more efficient than that would be an improvement!

Cheers
Scuttle

• All members
Re: Basic data logging with MF pro?
« Reply #1 on: 09 Nov 2015, 22:31 »
Hi
Yes is the answer.
I think this topic will be helpful to you along with the triggers and Excel sheets in there.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/recording-markets/
please be aware of any Betfair's T&C regarding recording data.
Time Machine may also be something of interest to you:
http://marketfeederpro.com/timemachine/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Nov 2015, 22:58 »
That's perfect, just what I was after, thanks for the link. :)

I have had a go with Time Machine on horses before but unfortunately it didn't have the markets I'm after for football. I'll be sure to check out the T & Cs

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2015, 10:52 »
ScuttleRX, what football markets are you after?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2015, 15:15 »
Just a few of the Half Time markets, correct score and result, maybe HT/FT. (I havent been on for a long time though, was going by the write up for what's available).

Tbh though the excel thing is just what I'm after for now, when I'm a bit closer to having something I'll likely hop on TM for
some fine tuning   8)

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 13 Nov 2015, 10:49 »
Ah just one other thing, will this work with other spreadsheet software or should I grab a copy of Excel? (Running OpenOffice at the mo)

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 13 Nov 2015, 10:52 »
I'm afraid it only works with Excel. OpenOffice does not have the right functionality for this.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE