Author Topic: betfair increasing the commission from 5% to 7.5% in bulgaria  (Read 13583 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
hi
just received an email telling me that in my area the rate is to increase from 30 april 2013.  :o
if only betdaq greyhounds had more liquidity  ???
i wonder how many other area's are getting an increase.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
hi
just received an email telling me that in my area the rate is to increase from 30 april 2013.  :o
if only betdaq greyhounds had more liquidity  ???
i wonder how many other area's are getting an increase.

mcbee

Hi mcbee

There have been changes in this area in the state laws?

In Portugal await to change the laws on online betting.

Perhaps we will have a higher identical in these rates.

:S

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
Hi mcbee
will it still be viable for you?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
hi
yes, it is better than betfair just shutting down the operation because that would be there next move.
betdaq seems to be improving with liquidity, the only problem at the moment is there .50 min stake.
.50 is no problem, it is when using recovery that increases it 10 fold plus.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
the only problem at the moment is there .50 min stake.

(keeping my voice very low) Are you betting even less on BF then?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
hi
at the moment YES, due to living in bulgaria and no work.
i am doing the old tale of give me a penny and i will turn it into a million  :P
BUT for some reason i keep losing the penny.  ??? 8) ;D
betfair have been in touch, but said that my betting is below the limit but as i am betting not to disadvantage the backers then it will be ok. :D

mcbee

• All members
We have only copped 6.5% max in Australia at the moment.

Sorry to hear you are out of work. In view of all the help you provide everyone I will PM you a trigger that stands alone and makes money on the lay side. I will send some notes with it.

I having been trying to master the dish-lickers for a while, this is year 5 and I may have cracked it. Unfortunately it is based on laying tipster selections and doesn't stand alone.

I also have a stand alone bot for the USA horses which you are welcome to. It is profitable but volatile, you may be able to fine tune it.
Improvise Adapt Overcome

• Élite
hi londolozi
thank you that would be great.
i will pm you my email as you cannot add attachments to a pm

mcbee

• All members
How much is betfair giving out commisions to Bulgaria already? I have been out for a while.
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

• Élite
hi
betfair closed all bulgarian accounts, due to the new bulgarian gambling laws.

mcbee

• All members
Hi,

how is that affecting you? you don't have an account at betfair anymore!

• Élite
hi
i have a guardian angel that helps me  8)

mcbee

• All members
Good for you and for the forum, it's nice to have a guarding angle. I am looking for Lady Luck! :)

• All members
hi,

I am curious what you mean by "..betting not to disadvantage the backers then it will be ok"?

I am also betting below minimum frequently!

• Élite
hi
you are reasonably ok betting below the minimum.
betting not to disadvantage the backers
means that if the backer has no chance of winning then you are betting in a fraudulent way according to betfair.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE