Author Topic: Betfair Minimum  (Read 4737 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Betfair Minimum
« on: 12 Mar 2015, 14:00 »
Hi,

Are greenup bets allowed to be below the BF minimum ?

Thanks,

• All members
Re: Betfair Minimum
« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2015, 14:03 »
Strictly no bets are allowed below the minimum, but I've never heard of anyone being banned when a hedge bet is placed below the minimum, if the first bet was above.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 12 Mar 2015, 14:06 »
There is an option to "Allow small bets" in "Betting Options", so technically "yes", but see what rubold said above.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 12 Mar 2015, 17:56 »
Possibly if someone can do a little experiment and see how it goes?
Looking for triggers.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 12 Mar 2015, 18:26 »
Strictly no bets are allowed below the minimum, but I've never heard of anyone being banned when a hedge bet is placed below the minimum, if the first bet was above.

Where can I read about this rule of not being allowed betting below minimum? A reference link.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 12 Mar 2015, 18:53 »
Hi
Betfair Terms and Conditions / Betting / 9
http://www.betfair.com/aboutUs/Terms.and.Conditions/

Also attached is a screenshot from their FAQ page
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 12 Mar 2015, 20:00 »
Thanks for the link. Yes it says betting below minimum is not allowed!

I understand that betfair want profit, which gives that [punters profit]*commission>0.01 and as long that is fulfilled then betfar will get there commission profit.

But even if you bet below minimum they will earn if the above condition is fulfilled.

I understand that they will close accounts where they don't get the commission example if you green up with small profit (profit*commission<0.01), but as long you pay commission why would they close the account?

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 12 Mar 2015, 20:48 »
Hi
Betfair's own Cash Out button offers bets below the minimum. It's also a problem when dutching to keep all the bets above the min. There is plenty discussion on here. Just type: betfair minimum into the forum search.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE