Author Topic: Bets not cancelling quickly enough!  (Read 4835 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Bets not cancelling quickly enough!
« on: 02 Oct 2010, 14:38 »
Hi all, just a quick question. I'm trying to lay at a certain level and then cancel all unmatched bets immediately afterwards. Problem is, the lay bets aren't cancelling quickly enough. Which settings should I change and how do you speed up the cancelling to as quick as is possible?

Thanks in advamce for any help.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Bets not cancelling quickly enough!
« Reply #1 on: 02 Oct 2010, 15:57 »
Are the bets not cancelled or you don't see they disappeared quick enough?
I think the second case. The bets disappear after the each refreshing list of bets but not after sending the command to the API (to confirm cancelling).

Decrease the list of bets refresh rate to see the changes more quickly taking into account the requests limit.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 Oct 2010, 16:15 »
They don't cancel quickly enough. It's happened on at least 3 occasions today. I've laid two horses at the same level when the trigger is supposed to only lay a max of 1 per race.
I don't lose any money but then again i don't win any either when they aren't cancelled in time.

There is a possibility that the two selections simply match at the same time at that lay level but I thought that would be highly unlikely.

Is there simply any way to speed up reading if the first lay was matched then cancelling immediately? Any suggestions at all would be a major help!

Cheers

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 02 Oct 2010, 16:29 »
Could you please send your triggers and the description of the strategy to our support - may be there is a possibility to avoid such situation with the trigger conditions...

Thank you.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 Oct 2010, 16:46 »
Thanks for your help. I'll send them off now!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE