Author Topic: Betting below £2 these days  (Read 2629 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Betting below £2 these days
« on: 10 Sep 2021, 13:24 »
Hi guys what is the deal with betting under £2 these days? Did Marketfeeder come up with a 'safe' way to do it? Or is it still very much a ban from betfair?

I have a system that is better £2 back and lay bets on ALL greyhounds in a race and would much rather it was £1!!!!!

• All members
Re: Betting below £2 these days
« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2021, 16:25 »
I have been betting under £2 for over 10 years now and only stopped doing it a few months back.
Maybe I have just been lucky? Who knows?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2021, 09:31 »
Hi
Technically, Betfair exchange now rejects lay bets below a certain liability, so you could back below the limit but not lay below the limit. This of course causes problems with greening up small back bets. There is a setting in the allow small bets settings that "compensates" for this - worth a read in the helpfile to understand how it works. Also the forum topic is here. 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 15 Sep 2021, 10:33 »
Ive been backing and laying for over ten years as well below the minimum, i dont know how betfair work it out, wether it is per market or per selection, if you add all my bets up per market it comes to well over 2 pound minimum, as mark said there is a way to place small bets still in the settings, it works really well, if your laying every greyhound in each race for a pound i dont know if they would cosider that a six pound stake

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE