Author Topic: Betting below minimum stakes  (Read 3600 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Betting below minimum stakes
« on: 04 Nov 2014, 17:44 »
Hi, can anybody offer advice on betting below the minimum stakes of £2.00. I am trying out my triggers with real money and using the 'Allow Small Stakes' checkbox but I was wondering how Betfair view this as I don't want my account suspended. I have done this manually for years with no issue but this is my first experience using a bot and would appreciate some wisdom from you experienced users.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

• All members
Re: Betting below minimum stakes
« Reply #1 on: 04 Nov 2014, 17:49 »
I daily put below minimum stake bets in, but also I daily put in bets with sums far higher than the minimum as well, so in my opinion they tolerate it so long as you are not exclusively betting below the minimum.  Remember that your bet will take far longer to hit the markets if its below minimum due to the way it has to be placed to get around the minimum limit.  This could drastically effect the price that you get if you are betting in play.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 07 Nov 2014, 16:01 »
Thanks for that Armarni. So far, I'm following your advice. Hopefully, this will yield me with good results.
Automatic isn't always everything.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 11 Nov 2014, 18:33 »
Thanks Armani...looks like I'm not the only one then.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE