Author Topic: Brad Jones Trigger  (Read 4455 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Brad Jones Trigger
« on: 11 Jan 2013, 10:54 »
Good morning,
I tested the trigger that Brad Jones gently has made available.
I have tested it on horse racing and greyhound, with interesting results, although it can become dangerous for the bank if we are unlucky and some care at the end.
After reading the forum about the trigger, I saw that some of the interveners felt that some changes should be incremented to protect losses.
I wonder if any of you made ​​these changes to the trigger and would have the courtesy to share it.
regards,
Roy

• All members
Re: Brad Jones Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2013, 21:43 »
where i can download the trigger
Thnaks

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2013, 22:18 »
hi
with the brad jones triggers, it would be safer to STOP betting if you are in profit 10 to 15 markets before the last market off time.
this way you will not enter a high recovery period and maybe end the day in a big loss/next day start big recovery bet
here is the link
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/staking-plans/brad-jones/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 14 Feb 2013, 03:05 »
Hi and thanks for reply
How can i change that. I would like to put if i am profit before the last 3  markes stop betting  and i will be happy with my little money.
Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 14 Feb 2013, 09:05 »
hi
in your betting trigger add the condition
and selections trigger expression market_num-market_index is equal or less than 3

BUT i would set the 3 a bit higher unless you are confident that your max losses in a row is only 2
it is better to set it to 2 times your max losses in a row

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE