Author Topic: Choosing markets to start/stop individually 10 mins before the off  (Read 3557 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi
I have my 30 odd horse races ready in "My Markets", before I go to work I want each 1 to become active only 10 mins before they go off , so I navigate to the bottom where it says "Choose markets to start/stop"  I select "Starting in --- mins" put in "10" thinking each race would be active only 10 mins before the off , but when I monitored it 10mins came and went . I am reluctant to make all of them active before I go to work as the Connection monitor goes wild . So my question is an obvious one .. How to make each race active only 10 mins before they are off ?
All simple help appreciated
Cheers
goodyflyer

• All members
Hi goodyflyer
Your question is answered here: http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/delaying-triggered-betting/

If you set the start monitoring setting, and load up all the markets you want at the start of the day, each individual market will become active at the time you have set in the setting.

Attached is a screenshot of my settings where I start monitoring each market automatically 11.50 minutes before the start of the event.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thanks its now working a treat.
Cheers

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE