Author Topic: Connection Time Out Value and Maximum Number of Open Threads.  (Read 6019 times)

Tags:
Hi,

Can someone explain what the Connections Time Out Value actually does and how it affects the running of a profile. I know the manual says it

"Sets the maximum waiting time before a request to BetFair is dropped as timed out."

But I don't understand what that means in the everyday running of a profile. What happens if I increase the value to 50.00secs or decrease it 1 second?

Also, how does the "Maximum number of open threads" effect the program?. Should it be set to the  maximum 200 or middle 100 or minimum 20 for the smoothest operation of a running live bets profile with one or two open win markets refreshing at 0.20secs with a trigger and maybe a couple of price ladders.

Thank you
Larp

• All members
+1 on the connections time out value please.
Market trader.

• All members
Hi, Can someone explain what the Connections Time Out Value actually does and how it affects the running of a profile. I know the manual says it "Sets the maximum waiting time before a request to BetFair is dropped as timed out." But I don't understand what that means in the everyday running of a profile. What happens if I increase the value to 50.00secs or decrease it 1 second? Also, how does the "Maximum number of open threads" effect the program?. Should it be set to the maximum 200 or middle 100 or minimum 20 for the smoothest operation of a running live bets profile with one or two open win markets refreshing at 0.20secs with a trigger and maybe a couple of price ladders. Thank you Larp

any answer on that subject?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE