Author Topic: engenieer mode and full mode  (Read 3526 times)

Tags:
  • All members
engenieer mode and full mode
« on: 15 Jun 2015, 07:22 »
i think i know very well the software after be here a lot of years. Anyway now i want to improve myself and i want if someone can explain me a little the engineer mode. I saw have potencial but i dont know how that mode work. Also i can combine things in this mode with my triggers or its not necesarry

Thanks

• Administrator
Re: engenieer mode and full mode
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2015, 12:12 »
Hello!

The market mode has nothing to do with triggers: you can execute the same triggers and expect the same result regardless of the mode you are viewing the market in. It is just the way to present specific information and tools for your convenience.

The Engineer mode has two important advantages over the other modes:

1. Easier trading. In Engineer Mode you can place a one-click back bet with a predefined payout or a lay bet with a predefined liability. The values of the payout and liability are set up in the header line of the market. Press Alt + left mouse button to place such bet. Plus you have the buttons to "Trade All", "Back All" and "Lay All". Plus each selection has its "Trade Out" button for a quick trade-out (i.e. green-up or loss distribution).

2. Custom trigger expressions. You have up to 10 cells which can display any value, variable, trigger expression or arithmetic expression you choose. Convenient if you are basing your bets on your own (or a third party's) calculations, and want to see their results constantly on the screen. For example, you can set one of the cells to g_ticks(back_price, r_(sel_order+1)_back_price), which returns the number of ticks between the current back price and the price of the next selection.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: engenieer mode and full mode
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jul 2015, 16:18 »
Custom trigger expressions is the best part here for me. Still exploring it myself though.
Market trader.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE