Author Topic: export historic markets to excel  (Read 2215 times)

Tags:
  • All members
export historic markets to excel
« on: 22 Sep 2020, 21:40 »
Hi all, does anyone know if there is a way to export historic market data, for example, lay price between 10 minutes before the off and 30 seconds before the off with 1-second resolution into excel? 

• All members
Re: export historic markets to excel
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2020, 16:48 »
Hi
Here are some triggers that will do this.  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2020, 17:21 »
Hi Mark, thanks for your reply, I want something slightly different though. I'd like to define a time range and export all values for the price within that range, not just the current price.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2020, 14:19 »
Hi
Please see attached screenshot which demonstrates a trigger writing a lay price to sequential rows each second. You could adapt this to what you want, or you could request a trigger to be written for you.

Also in case you are not aware please familiarise yourself with the terms of Betfair's Historical Data Licence usage described in this topic. 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2020, 15:22 »
Mark, thank you so much! I have been trying to do this for most of the morning. 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE