Author Topic: Football  (Read 8873 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Football
« Reply #15 on: 21 Oct 2020, 11:36 »
Here's the exact response I got from their representative: There was an issue which resulted in Tier 4 football events being loaded with Tier 5 football event market templates. This has now been resolved, but please let me know if you notice any further problems.

Independently of the reason why the issue happened, which is a secondary subject, the concern is that contrary to what they say the problem has not been solved.

Correct Score and First Half markets are not being supported in most secondary competitions.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 22 Oct 2020, 13:10 »
Can't really determine today as there is not many football event but for today.

Sweden: Superettan all games and Turkey: 1. Lig Tuzlaspor

Surely the above games can't classify as tier 5 football right?

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 22 Oct 2020, 14:16 »
Can't really determine today as there is not many football event but for today. Sweden: Superettan all games and Turkey: 1. Lig Tuzlaspor Surely the above games can't classify as tier 5 football right?

Hi Jimmy,

My bot works with Correct Score (CS) and First Half markets (FH). I´ve been developping and using it since the beginning of the year and apart from cups, youth and women i go to all, independently of the so called quality of the championship. I´ve never notice a single match without both CS and (FH) markets.

I am not telling you that there wasn´t any matches without both CS and FH markets but i´ve never noticed even a single one. Assuming they existed it had to be something rare and quite down on both quality of the football of the country and the level of the competition inside that country. Something like an youth competition of Kyrgystan, the female championship of Laos or the 3rd division of Cambodia.

The issue remains, today, exactly as in previous days. I am afraid this new template came to stay. I already made changes to my bot and started testing them. It´s perhaps the best thing to do by now.

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 22 Oct 2020, 14:30 »
I believe its an legal business decision, as in order to operate in many countries (compare to BETDAQ and SMARKET) their have to keep the bookmakers happy in different countries or else their will be banned in many countries to operate.

Therefore they only offer major league to justify doing business otherwise would be banned by many countries (i.e Russia was recently banned).  

If you look at Matchbook they have the same business strategy which allow them to operate in a lot more countries compare to BETDAQ or SMARKET.

So you are right i believe this will be the new norm.   

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 29 Oct 2020, 02:26 »
 This has now been resolved, but please let me know if you notice any further problems.
Hi Oxa,

It seems lately betfair's service has been "problematic" at least.

We had the changes on the API that obliged MFPro team to work overtime. Then we had the changes on the template of many football matches, that forced many, me included, to, also, work overtime. This problem remains and in opposite to the "official posture" it looks like Correct Score (CS) and First Half Markets (FHM) were definetely abandoned in many minor competitions.

In the last days, i noticed, another disturbing problem. An extremely large number of football matches had no information, both in the site and in MFPro, about time and score. This even include matches with good liquidities, like, for example, yesterday (28/10) the ones from the English Championship.

It´s just to update you, should you intend to reply to their email since it suggests they would like to be informed about the issues. The problems with the "template" continues and new problems with time and score arrised.

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 30 Oct 2020, 03:02 »
Due to the persistance and amplitude of the absence of both score and time in football markets i've decided to create a new topic to talk specifically about it.

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: 30 Oct 2020, 14:56 »
I'm not sure we can help with this though? This should be addressed directly to BetFair.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 02 Nov 2020, 11:32 »
Hi all/Oxa,

Just to let everyone know that I've also experienced the "Unknown Path" to exist on Tennis Match Odds markets. I haven't followed the markets affected closely as I use a VPS but I think for Tennis at least, it's only affecting the name of the market.

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: 02 Nov 2020, 12:00 »
Hi all/Oxa,

Just to let everyone know that I've also experienced the "Unknown Path" to exist on Tennis Match Odds markets. I haven't followed the markets affected closely as I use a VPS but I think for Tennis at least, it's only affecting the name of the market.
Hello!

Yes, here's the explanation for this problem, we're working on an alternative way to build the full paths and names of missing markets.

The "Unknown path" does not affect how triggers are performed in this market or the bets placed.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE