Author Topic: Fuel Shortages Affects Greyhound Racing?  (Read 4222 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Fuel Shortages Affects Greyhound Racing?
« on: 30 Mar 2012, 13:27 »
Methinks the drained garage forecourts are affecting the dogs today, well at least from the number of reserve dogs appearing in races.  :o  My profits are down, so far today, because I won't bet a race that has any reserves.  ???

• All members
Re: Fuel Shortages Affects Greyhound Racing?
« Reply #1 on: 30 Mar 2012, 15:13 »
LOL, I already paniced and stocked up with beer, just in case, you never know.

I too noticed a lot of Reserve runners today, still trying in demo mode as I would really like to get something working for the dogs but have yet to find any reliable method, any pointers Mr rubold?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Mar 2012, 15:23 »
LOL, I already paniced and stocked up with beer, just in case, you never know.

I too noticed a lot of Reserve runners today, still trying in demo mode as I would really like to get something working for the dogs but have yet to find any reliable method, any pointers Mr rubold?

Well I lay ranks 1 or 2, but only in special circumstances, that I'm afraid I can't divulge as  I have been working at it, on and off for about three years.   The dogs initially appear totally random, but there is an edge in there somewhere. ;D

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 02 Apr 2012, 06:24 »
The dogs initially appear totally random, but there is an edge in there somewhere

Very true, I have a method that I use which gives me a good hit rate to lay, this weekend I had 49 wins and only 5 losses, sad thing is there is no way for me to use my method in MFP, I had a month free sub which just expired, I wont be paying for it as it can't calculate what I want calculated. I have a bot that I wrote myself and all I have to feed it is the 6 dog names/ ID numbers found on Racing Post, it then gathers the data and calculates it for me, I play every race.

What sort of hit rate are you achieving if you don't mind me asking

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE