Author Topic: Greyhound trigger  (Read 3146 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Greyhound trigger
« on: 17 Mar 2019, 16:34 »
Looking for an experienced developer to make a very complex trigger for me 

• Élite
Re: Greyhound trigger
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2019, 19:39 »
hi
if you do not give the very complex instructions , how is anyone going to develop your trigger.
I have been making triggers for many years now , I can only do what you ask.
I also in the past years only bet on the greyhounds until I lost all my spread sheet data due to my computer crashing.
I still do not know what it is that you require , if you do not say what you want how can I do a complex trigger.
all I got was that you wanted to lay the 6th fav as quickly as possible , but the lay prices before 1 minute are very high compared to about 30 seconds before the start time.

mcbee 
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2019, 07:33 »
Ok I understand this trigger may cost more than the £8 or whatever I was previously charged but I’ll pay whatever you think 

1.monitor all 6 runners individually from 10 mins until post time 
2.once each runner has two matched bets I want to calculate the price difference between these first two bets if it has went in or out 
(Not all 6 runners need to have 2 bets matched before the bets are placed as soon as each individual runner has 2 start betting regardless of the others haven’t )
3. Work out the difference in the two prices if the price has went up or if the price has went down 
4.if the price goes up we back to lay the runner using unmatched back bets at 1 tick below the best lay price 
5.if the price goes down we lay to back the runner using unmatched lay bets at 1 tick above the best back price 
6.by doing this our bets are at the front of the que if there is a better offer put forward we cancel previous bets and go 1 tick better/worse than that price until we are matched 
7.once matched can we then place a 10% green and 10% red bet 
8.if the price goes in the opposite direction in either we take the 10% loss then place opposite bets with the 10% loss added to the new green trigger so if we were trying to back to lay and it went against us we would lay to back but the green up wouldn’t be 10% it would be 10% plus the loss and repeat until we meet the green 
9.could i also add a universal green to this also so if the market is showing an overall profit of £5 we green up 

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2019, 08:33 »
hi
that's better.
you now need to request a new trigger and copy and paste what you have explained.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE