Author Topic: Hanging up my trading boots  (Read 4815 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hanging up my trading boots
« on: 04 Jun 2015, 12:29 »
It is with great regret that I have decided to stop trading on betfair, the horse racing markets which I run my triggers on through the day have no money to trade what so ever anymore, my trigger which use to fire 40-50 times an hour only fires once an hour if I am lucky,its not worth turning my computer on, what ever betfair have done to loose their customers they have done a great job, the rumours are they are trying to sell the exchange as they have absolutely no interest in it anymore.  >:(

• All members
Re: Hanging up my trading boots
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jun 2015, 14:48 »
What's the reason your tigger don't fire? Too small spread or no liquidity or volatility or what?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Jun 2015, 15:15 »
Why not create a new trigger and stop being a victim, I mean if you had a trigger that worked for years and made great profit you should have the knowledge to analyse the situation and find a workaround!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 04 Jun 2015, 17:42 »
No liquidity, been trying to create a new trigger but no success yet :(

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #4 on: 04 Jun 2015, 20:06 »
Do you wanna help?

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 04 Jun 2015, 20:40 »
Hi Coling

Sorry things have stopped working for you, and you're obviously very despondent at the moment. Maybe just take a step back and give it a rest for a short period and then come back again with a fresh mind. There's more than one way to skin a cat, and maybe what you've done in the horse markets could be applied to other ones with just a few tweaks?

It seems silly that all your experience and what you've learnt goes to waste, and keeping going even in test mode trying new variations might yield a whole new approach.

Whatever you decide, good luck.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE