Author Topic: Help  (Read 6905 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help
« on: 08 Jan 2013, 16:11 »
Good afternoon,
I should mention that I am new to MF, so I liked to help me on the following: (see image)
The trigger that appears selects (among other conditions) market under / over 2.5 at a price of 1.7 odds.
I intended to select the market lay over 2.5 at a price of 1.7 odds, but she is selecting the back over 2.5.
As I am a novice at formulas like to know if the formula "uoprice" is the cause of this problem.
What formula should I use?
Where can I find a complete manual of formulas to use in MF, I looked in the manual formula "uoprice" but not found.
I would appreciate your help,
regards,
Roy

• Élite
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jan 2013, 16:43 »
hi
this is because you have told the trigger that sets the uoprice, to use the back price.
if you want to use the lay price then use
s_2_lay_price
in the value box

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 08 Jan 2013, 16:53 »
Thanks McBee, you helped a lot.  ;D
Now I understand.
hugs

• All members
Re: Help Again
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jan 2013, 22:14 »
Good evening,
I still need your help I made the change that McBee recommended, but the trigger does not recognize the parameters I set  :(, ie:
* Laydraw over 2.5 goals market conform to the value of the constant.

View images.

The trigger is entering in all games independently of odd that I set.
I would appreciate your help,
regards,
Roy

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jan 2013, 22:40 »
hi
if you want to place a bet on the draw only, then you must tell the trigger where you want to bet.
the betting trigger needs the condition
AND markets name contains "Match Odds"

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 08 Jan 2013, 23:00 »
Thank McBee,
Have you changed the trigger, I'll see if it works now.

Roy

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE