Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by liltbrockie on 25 Aug 2016
  • Hi all.. Just thought I would share a little project I have been working on over the past month or so with greyhound betting.
    I wanted to see if I could look at any trends with regards to trap, location and time bias that may occur when betting on the dogs.
    The heart of a system is a trigger that will place a lay bet on a trap based on certain calculations regarding wom and volume % etc... normal kind of stuff.
    The results of this trigger is then fed into a database which, over time, will look at which location/trap/time is doing well and which isnt.
    Once enough data is obtained we can start to see a trend and have a new "Live betting" trigger which is actually placing back/lay bets and a varying stake depending on whats worked well previously.
    Here is some stats... you can see in the graph, the profit with the learning system in place compared to straight £1 lays
    You can also see the daily profit, note the profit is increasing as the days go by as the system "learns" the bias.

Ill post the images below.....

• #2 by liltbrockie on 25 Aug 2016
  • Here you can see the graph of the last month of so.... system compared to straight, blind lays.
  • #3 by liltbrockie on 25 Aug 2016
  • Here you can see the daily profit
  • #4 by liltbrockie on 25 Aug 2016
  • The above results are based on nearly 5000 races
Pages:
Actions