Author Topic: Hi Newbie here  (Read 3628 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi Newbie here
« on: 10 Jul 2018, 19:30 »
Hi there, i am new here and wanting some help and advice if possible please.
Ive got some experience in the past doing matched betting, and a bit of arbitrage betting (before getting limited or banned at a lot of bookies).
So then i decided to take a look into scalping/trading on betfair. Now ive been using the trial version on bet angel, without risking my own money for now, to get a feel for it all.
However ive come across a few potential options using bots to, what i would like to automate the betting/trades for me.
Now im just interested in how good the bots are at working for you, and are they reliable?. Are they easy to use or do you need to be a bit geeky to set them up (no im not techy setting this up!).
Ive got a lot id like to know about them before getting involved in them. \
Anyway thanks, and hello from me. :)

• Administrator
Re: Hi Newbie here
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2018, 13:16 »
Hello and welcome!

Now im just interested in how good the bots are at working for you, and are they reliable?
Obviously, the questions you asked are aimed at the users of betting bots, so they will be able to ask them if they choose to.

If you need help with getting to grips with MarketFeeder Pro or with general betting problems, just post here. :)
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2018, 19:29 »
Hi, thanks. Yeah the questions was more aimed at people using the bots. Id do arbitrage betting again, but its just only a matter of time before your account gets limited/banned, which is a shame has i was profiting nicely from that before.
Its a shame pinnacle sports didnt return to the UK has i hear they was the best. :)

« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2018, 07:53 »
Hi,

If your strategy is already good, then employ MFPRO to program a trigger set to implement it. Its really that simple and you only need to do some basic housecleaning after that.

Putting a strategy on test for a while is no harm either, but if you have real funds to spare then go live for smalls, as that is the acid test. Build up stakes slowly, the API can be fickle with late non runners or horses running loose etc etc. 

But work out your strategy in detail first, then give it to Mfpro to write. Read the manual and learn the basics, you dont need to know the geeky stuff, leave that to the geeks!

Larp

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Jul 2018, 16:29 »
Many thanks for this info, i will take a look at it. No i havent got a strategy tbh, i would need to try and work that out has you say. Thanks. :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE