Author Topic: Horseracing Results 2000  (Read 3957 times)

Tags:
Horseracing Results 2000
« on: 16 Feb 2015, 11:53 »
Hi,

Would anyone out there have a results database for Uk/Irish racing results in daily time order, not meeting order?

And would that someone like to send me that file for free please?
I just need the time and the winners Sp and whether it was the favourite or not. Anywhere upwards of 2000 results would be ideal.

thanks
Larp

• All members
Re: Horseracing Results 2000
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2015, 08:55 »
Have you ever visited   http://adrianmassey.no-ip.org/web1/

This site was legendary back in the day as a place where you could check out all sorts of permutations of which type of horses won in which type of races.  Unfortunately he stopped updating the database a number of years ago so its' value has diminished with time, but it's never the less an interesting site to play around with.

« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2015, 11:11 »
hi armani,

yes I have used that massey site, spent many hours on it. it is a great database no doubt.

I got on to Mick Johnson at simplesoftware.co.uk and his free downloadable software is exactly what I need. Decent chap too.

thanks anyway
larp

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 18 Feb 2015, 11:07 »
Tried to register with simplesoftware and all I got was you are banned from registering???
Improvise Adapt Overcome

« Reply #4 on: 18 Feb 2015, 13:06 »
Tried to register with simplesoftware and all I got was you are banned from registering???

lol thats a good one.........email mick at E-mail: newbielink:mailto:[email protected] [nonactive]

and let us know what u did to deserve it !!!!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE