Author Topic: Lifetime License For Sale  (Read 15708 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Lifetime License For Sale
« Reply #15 on: 03 Jul 2013, 22:39 »
Well said Demon.... I guess Whitey86 wants a whole bunch of winning triggers plus a lifetime licence for his £2 bid.... :)
Seriously though, I wonder if anyone really has a winning trigger. Betfair offers higher prices than most bookies, but with 5% deductions from winnings you really need to be doing well to profit long term. The only way you can ever hope to win is to turn the odds in your favour, like card counting in blackjack, where you have an advantage over the house of around 1%. I've tried a few things like betting on higher priced longer shots (priced say 10 - 20), where Betfairs odds are significantly higher than the bookies, but none of them seem to give you enough of an edge to compensate for the commission.
I have to be honest and say I'm not really interested in sports, more of a mathematical gambler and despite my 58 years on this planet, I still haven't found a solution. Unless any of you have a second-hand DeLorian and a flux capacitor for sale.... ;D 

« Reply #16 on: 05 Jul 2013, 08:54 »
I disagree.

if you are a trader, you could easily create a trigger that does your trader-job. its not so effective as you as a human trader, but it can work and it works. if you are succesful, your trigger will be.

if you are a value better, so you are searching for an edge of more than 5%. and it exists on a long term sight without any doubt. but of course you have to search and run test bets for approx 6-12 month before.
example? here it is: proof the results in the half time/full time markets for home/away in the main 6-8 leagues for the last 10000 matches in the range of 29-36 and you will find an edge of much more than 5%.
in my country there is a value better that places every day (!) over 4000 (!) bets and he makes 0.6 % net profit on every bet.

if you are a normal gambler, on a long term sight you will/could lose. but also here a trigger is helpful and we could call it a successful trigger because the trigger simplifies your gambling.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 07 Jul 2013, 09:31 »
Just a quick reminder that the Ebay auction ends at 5 pm (UK time) tonight (Sunday).
Going very well at the moment, but remember this is a lifetime licence, so potentially worth hundreds at £149 per year !!

The listing number again is 121134445356 or just search Ebay (UK) for 'Market Feeder Pro'

Good luck with the bidding, and thanks to all for your comments, and all the help through the years.

And of course, thanks to Welldone for developing such a superb piece of software, and allowing the transfer of the licence !!  :)

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 08 Jul 2013, 12:34 »
Hi all,

This is the listing for my lifetime sub

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Market-Feeder-Pro-Software-Betting-Bot-Automatic-Horse-Racing-Soccer-Betfair-/271234254742?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f26d24796

The current high bidder is on this thread so come on over and outbid him.

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 08 Jul 2013, 14:27 »
The seller lives in Cwmbran ! ( Or, as we call it "Crow Valley" ).

I have been asking for years if anybody else in South Wales uses this software and one appears just before he leaves :)

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 09 Jul 2013, 18:43 »
Just like a bus - you wait for ages - then along comes ... another !

Ebay(UK) Listing number for my lifetime licence : 300931497876

or just search Ebay(UK) for "Market Feeder Pro"

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 10 Jul 2013, 22:30 »
Must say a big THANK YOU to Welldone for their excellent and speedy transfer of my licence to the new owner...
Request sent 10.06 (Mon) Transfer completed 11.44 (Mon)
Outstanding service as usual !!
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 10/10

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 03 Oct 2013, 18:43 »
Glad to see this working for you Billy. How is it doing for you this month?
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE