Author Topic: Lifetime License For Sale  (Read 15705 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Lifetime License For Sale
« on: 21 Jun 2013, 08:56 »
Hi, I have a lifetime licence to MF Pro which I no longer use. I am planning to auction it on Ebay (UK) within the next week or so (will post the link here soon) unless somebody wants to make an offer beforehand. Remember this is worth £149 a year at current prices and includes all future upgrades of this fine piece of software.... Happy bidding !!
 :)

• All members
Re: Lifetime License For Sale
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jun 2013, 10:42 »
There will obviously be fees incurred if the licence is sold via eBay. It occurred to me that the people who should really receive fees are Welldone, they are the ones who change the user.

Is it at all possible for "the bosses" to control the transfer of licences ? By this, I mean that Welldone set a value for the licence, take a small percentage, and allow the transfer to occur. All the seller needs to do then is to assure Welldone that he has received payment and that is it.

I realise I am asking for them to do a little extra work, but they would be paid for it. As things stand now they transfer without charge and I feel they should have a little reward as a token of gratitude.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jun 2013, 11:57 »
Thank you Nigel but I think the changing username is not hard work that worth to be paid ;)
Forwarding 95% of the payment is much more pain for our accounter.
So the routine is:
1. Seller and buyer make an agreement.
2. Seller forwards to us buyer's BetFair username, e-mail and name.
3. We transfer the license.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jun 2013, 12:39 »
Thanks, Tim.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jun 2013, 13:21 »
I've always been amazed that Welldone accept transfer of a lifetime license, after all if it iscontinually transferred  to new users then it becomes immortal and not related to the lifetime of the original user. ???

« Reply #5 on: 21 Jun 2013, 14:29 »
Is there a failsafe built it to stop someone from selling a lifetime license multiple times and making off with the cash?

I'm not suggesting for one minute that billythebusker would do this.

I am merely wondering would welldonesoft become involved in third party disputes re sales of its licenses?

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jun 2013, 15:56 »
I've always been amazed that Welldone accept transfer of a lifetime license, after all if it iscontinually transferred  to new users then it becomes immortal and not related to the lifetime of the original user. ???

Life is a gamble. Nothing to stop the purchaser of the licence from "popping his clogs" the day after he buys it. :)

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 21 Jun 2013, 17:56 »
Just to put some minds at rest.... I understand the system is that we agree a price, you pay me via Paypal, I then forward your username and mine to Welldone who then transfer the licence between the two. It can't be sold multiple times as the licence will only work on one account. If for some reason the transfer isn't made then you ask Paypal (or me) for a refund.....
And the comment about Ebay fees was right.... anything I can do to stop Ebay taking a cut will make me happy.... so... If anyone would like to make me an offer....
 :)

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 24 Jun 2013, 23:07 »
£2?   ;)
Yeah! :p

« Reply #9 on: 25 Jun 2013, 08:22 »
I would pay 75 £.

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 27 Jun 2013, 21:51 »
The listing for the licence is now up and running on Ebay....... Hopefully this link will work

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Market-Feeder-Pro-Software-Betting-Bot-Automatic-Horse-Racing-Soccer-Betfair-/121134445356?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c342cf32c

Failing all else, the listing number is 121134445356 or just search Ebay (UK) for 'Market Feeder Pro'

Good luck and happy bidding !!

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 01 Jul 2013, 15:56 »
pretty impressed £82 with 6 days left. Not bad, I might sell mine.

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 01 Jul 2013, 18:46 »
I wouldn't consider selling mine for under £ 200 as an absolute minimum. Between £ 250 and £ 270 seems a proper value to me having regard to the current subscription levels and the fact that it is a top class product.

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 02 Jul 2013, 12:13 »
Does it come with winning triggers?  ;D
Yeah! :p

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 02 Jul 2013, 18:07 »
if it did, he wouldn't be selling it...  ;)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE