Author Topic: Lifetime License for Sale  (Read 4588 times)

Tags:
Lifetime License for Sale
« on: 30 Jul 2013, 14:19 »
Hello

I want to sell a Lifetime License that I cannot longer use, since Betfair Exchange markets are banned in Spain due to government regulation.

Its a license I purchased to WellDone software on September 21st, 2010 and payed through Paypal ID Transaction 42956186KT326190M, amount 219 sterling pounds.

The license was validated by WellDone, who kindly authorized the transfer (see newbielink:http://community.welldonesoft.com/general-discussion-12/lifetime/msg17288/#msg17288 [nonactive] and even opened a Ticket ID for the transaction

Ticket ID: JHA-553573
Department: MarketFeeder Pro
Priority: Normal

If anyone is interested in making a deal just tell it on this thread or by private message.

Thank you

Re: Lifetime License for Sale
« Reply #1 on: 01 Aug 2013, 13:52 »
Hello

I have an interested buyer who will perform payment today or tomorrow.

As soon as I have it I will contact Welldone for arranging the transfer of the license.

Thank you

« Reply #2 on: 03 Aug 2013, 09:54 »
Hello

Payment received today by the buyer. I have just mailed newbielink:mailto:[email protected] [nonactive] with the following data so that they can arranage the transfer as son as posible.

- buyer's BetFair username
- e-mail :
- name. :

Thanks to the buyer for quick action and to Welldone for let me sell the license of a great product that I can no longer use due to the legal constraints in place in Spain.

« Reply #3 on: 03 Aug 2013, 20:21 »
Hi

Customer service confirmed licence alertado transferred. Quick service!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Aug 2013, 19:33 »
Got no problems here on my end so far. Looks like they already fixed it.
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE