Author Topic: Lifetime license for sale  (Read 4543 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Lifetime license for sale
« on: 28 Feb 2014, 19:14 »
I have a lifetime license that I want to sell, the price I want for it is £220 (the equivalent of just under 18 months cost @ £149 per year) to be paid via paypal. If you regularly use MF Pro, this is a real saving on buying annual licenses

If interested please contact me and we can sort it out, send me a message, email me or post here

Thanks

• All members
Re: Lifetime license for sale
« Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2014, 21:06 »
Hi Teejay!

A long ago I turned down your business for some reasons but now I'm again interested in buying it.
If Welldone Software can confirm me that the process is available then I will pay ASAP.  :)

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2014, 21:13 »
Hi MrktFdr1987,

Shouldn't be a problem, I emailed them to ask if it was ok to sell the license and advertise it on the forum, so they should be able to confirm that easily enough, then we can sort it out
Thanks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 28 Feb 2014, 21:37 »
Thank you Teejay!

In the meantime I also moved and asked them if it is viable. Please forgive me if I am a little bit cautious but paying out £220 for someone on the internet is not a thing I do every day.  ;D

Waiting for the response on the support ticket now. I'm here to sort out the deal as soon we have the result.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 28 Feb 2014, 21:42 »
No problem at all, you have every right to be cautious, it's much better to be that way, especially when it involves so much money

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 01 Mar 2014, 13:46 »
Hi Teejay!

WellDone Software closed my ticket and they approved the process and will act if you e-mail them with my username after the payment.

I think we can take it to the next step and sort out the deal.

As for my protection I would like to ask you for a screenshot while you are using the software and if possible it shows your lifetime membership. Thank you very much for your understanding.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 01 Mar 2014, 13:55 »
Just sent you a message  ;)

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 01 Mar 2014, 15:58 »
Yesterday evening I contacted Teejay about a possible deal related to his lifetime license. I opened a ticket about our aims at WellDone Software's support site and today the transaction was accepted.

We made the deal with Teejay and now the lifetime license is transferred to my username.

I just want to thank for Teejay giving me the opportunity to invest into this great software as we all know lifetime licenses now the thing of the past.
Also thank you WellDone Software for make it possible and doing it that fast at the weekend.

::)

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 01 Mar 2014, 16:03 »
Thanks Adam, enjoy your lifetime license

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE