Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Ace on 19 Feb 2015
  • Hi

Is there a way to filter BAGS UK greyhound races using the market locator? I need to exclude televised cards.
    Best regards
  • #2 by londolozi on 20 Feb 2015
  • In Market locator add the condition
    Market name - does not contain - Televised
  • #3 by Ace on 20 Feb 2015
  • Thats exactly what I tried in the first place - However, in MFpro 8 the market name does not contain BAGS or televised...

but thanks!
  • #4 by londolozi on 20 Feb 2015
  • If there are specific tracks only, that are televised, you could use the condition  - does not contain name in list.

Add the track names to the text file.
  • #5 by Ace on 20 Feb 2015
  • Thats what I'm doing today - The televised cards are changing daily, so I need to update the list each day..

Would be nice if a variable was available to filter this.
  • #6 by mcbee on 20 Feb 2015
  • hi
    it is not mfp that is at fault, it is betfair, they have not included the different greyhound races in the new api.
    please contact betfair direct about the problem.

mcbee
  • #7 by mcbee on 20 Feb 2015
  • hi
    i have noticed that in greyhound racing (not greyhound todays cards) that they are seperated, i will email oxa to see if they can be added to the locator.
    as a quick fix, if you open greyhound racing (not greyhound todays cards) , you will see teveised cards, select this after you add all the markets with the locator , then you can very quickly delete all the televised cards.

mcbee
  • #8 by Ace on 23 Feb 2015
  • Thanks McBee!

I'll use the quick fix until then
  • #9 by rubold on 16 Mar 2015
  • Yes a market locator fix would be much appreciated as I only want to bet on BAGS cards.
  • #10 by fuzzler on 19 Mar 2015
  • +1 on Mcbee. I just completely understood this too.
  • #11 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 03 Apr 2015
  • Please check the new version here, should fix the problem:

Version 8.1.0.1
Pages:
Actions