Author Topic: MarketFeeder - how do you rate the service?  (Read 9697 times)

Tags:
  • All members
MarketFeeder - how do you rate the service?
« on: 23 Apr 2011, 20:54 »
Hi everyone,

This is my first post.

I emailed support in regards to some questions on a strategy I would like to implement using their product and got a couple of very quick replies. However since then, for over 2 weeks I have not had a response, after they had requested some more information in regards to my strategy.

I'm not sure why this has happened and I have been polite and emailed in requesting whether I could please have a response just to make sure my emails were not misplaced. 

I would very much like to become an annual subscriber, however my confidence with the product is understandably at a low since not hearing back from anyone for so long.  I'm starting to think perhaps I should find an alternative product as if I were to pay and then receive no support or replies then I would of essentially been conned.

Could somebody from support please reply?  If you are unable to assist then please reply stating that. If you want me to pay before you are willing to talk to me then let me know!  No response whatsoever is simply unprofessional not to mention completely off putting for a very probable soon to be annual subscriber.

I'm sorry I've had to share this on the forum but as you can see I've had no choice since you are not replying via email anymore. As you can see I have a blog and would gladly promote your software if I find it works and get adequate service. 

All I need now is for a response! Please get back to me when you can. My ticket number is [MarketFeeder #SHK-183163].

Thank you.

Also for other users of the product how is the service in general? Do you get regular responses? I'm hoping my experience was just a one off and can be resolved so I can move on and start using the product.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: MarketFeeder - how do you rate the service?
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2011, 22:00 »
Hello JS,

Seems like your e-mails were put to the spam somehow (we've got some spam attack these days). Sorry for that.
Could you please re-send your last e-mail, I'll keep an eye on it. Thank you.

Regards, Tim Vetrov.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Apr 2011, 22:30 »
Thanks Tim, I have resent it now. Thought it was a bit odd as you had replied so quickly before :)

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 24 Apr 2011, 00:05 »
To answer your opening post, the service from support is usually excellent.
Also there is no other program like MFPro.  True there are other betting robots, but none will do what MfPro can do, although, of course, not everyone needs such a comprehensive facility.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 24 Apr 2011, 00:31 »
Thanks for the feedback rubold, I really should have posted on here earlier.  I've been testing my strategies manually for quite a while now and was hoping that MfPro would finally give me the opportunity to automate them fully. Sounds like just the ticket, with version 7 looking like it will be even better.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 24 Apr 2011, 08:26 »
Hi Tim,

Just to be clear as it will probably not get past the spam filter again, I have just sent you an updated email with all relevant details a few moments ago with the email title of 'FOR TIM - NOT SPAM! [#SHK-183163]'

Hope to hear back form you when possible.

Happy Easter to everyone on the forums!   :D

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 24 Apr 2011, 18:41 »
I would think they were waiting for you to subscribe, I have no doubt they get a LOT of queries and to expect more than 2 replies without you paying for anything is asking quite a lot.

The software is excellent, although it does have the odd glitch, version 7 should address any problems, (it is taking a long time to go live though) finding a profitable method/system is not easy, there are some excellent people on the forum who will help you as well, Tobias Trader and especially mcbee have helped me a huge amount.

Give it a go, I doubt you'll regret it...

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 24 Apr 2011, 19:08 »
JS,

Yes, I see the e-mail now. Thank you.
I'll answer you tomorrow if you don't mind.
Happy Easter! :-)
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 24 Apr 2011, 19:21 »
Thanks Tim will look forward to it. Thanks for your comments demon, I appreciate it. I will almost certainly be subscribing, just waiting on confirmation on whether my proposed strategy will be possible, if I'm given the thumbs up I'm in.

To be fair, negating the spam filter issue which couldn't be helped,  the response time and assistance have been very good. Should definitely have posted on here sooner  :D

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 25 Apr 2011, 08:19 »
hi js
i wish that i had found mfp bot many years ago, it would have saved me thousands of pounds that i paid for custom bots.
if i were you i would think about purchasing the lifetime license, if it is still available from this link.
http://community.marketfeederpro.com/triggered-betting-10/lifetime-license-for-sale/

you can programme mfp to do almost any system, cash generator, the legacy and many more because you can use all the info, trainer,jockey,distance,age,sex,weight etc etc
you can automate any staking plan to work with your systems.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 25 Apr 2011, 13:28 »
Thanks mcbee, funny you should mention that, I have already contacted turbo25666 and am just waiting for him to reply and confirm payment etc.

Understandably it's Easter so I just need to be patient and eat my eggs  ;D

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 29 Apr 2011, 20:24 »
You may recognise me from somewhere else, JB. The service here is excellent. I have a lifetime licence and no regrets about purchasing it. My only problem has been not having sufficient time to apply myself to learning the software properly. I would like to have the manual in a printed book form but somehow have never been able to get around to making one for myself.

There would appear to be little, or no, chance of "making a fortune" using other types of software to trade pre-race and automated trading simply has to be the way forward. Current prices for annual subscriptions for some other types of software are approx £ 180 p.a. MFP can be used to do pre-race trading if one so wishes.

My principal recommendation would be that you have to be sure that you have the time to learn this software before you part with your cash.

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 30 Apr 2011, 16:40 »
Hi Nigel,

Good to hear from you. Always interesting to see what the few others, that haven't blown their banks or packed it in are upto nowadays. Plus recommendations actually carry more weight coming someone I knew from before  :D

I agree and am investing a decent amount of time in learning all the ins and outs of this software. Since my non-issue support has been cleared up, I can see myself happily using MFPro for quite a few strategies. Version 7 will also give me some important functionality essential for some of those strategies.

Thanks again for posting, hope all is well with you  8)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE