Author Topic: Mensalbot Services  (Read 4462 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Mensalbot Services
« on: 18 Apr 2013, 23:08 »
See that little banner (robot dudes) just to the left of your screen?
Thats us  ;D

A little information about Mensalbot:

First of all the team behind this website is me and Pcal (moderator of the portuguese forum of MarketFeeder), we have just launched this services and we have asked Oxa if she could help us with the publicity of our website in this crucial stage.

The result is the "robots" banner you can see.

A few months ago, way before even thinking about launching the website we were aproached by Oxa to see if we could translate parts of the website and the software itself to spanish, we obviously said, no way jose, >:(  we are proud portuguese not spanish hehe  ;), well we end up translating everything to portuguese, both website and MarketFeeder software.

Many of you might not know this but portuguese is the 4th most spoken language in the world, we are just behind English, Spanish and French.

Portuguese is spoken in many countries, for example Portugal (duh really?), Brasil, Timor Leste, Angola, Guiné Bissau, Mozambique, Guiné Equatorial, Cape Verde, São Tomé e Principe and Macau.

I am feeling a bit like wikipedia now  ::) no more...

Ok, back to the informations about our website/services:

The main goal on the website is to offer a good reliable service to anyone that wants to automate a strategy, it can be  a profitable strategy or it can be a strategy yet to be tested.

We build whatever the client wants us to, we do not test strategies we test the bots assuring that they are error free before delivering it to the client, as far as i am concerned and based on what i have already seen (and built) we are great in doing bots (very modest :o), doesnt matter if it is a simple or a very complex strategy, we can surely do it (more than 5 years of experience  ;)).

Make no mistake, THIS REPRESENTS NEARLY 95% OF THE WEBSITES GOAL IN THE LONG TERM.

We offer 3 other strategies in the website simply because those are JUST the 3 most popular strategies used in Betfair, please note this are just the automated tools.

Those 3 strategies are aimed at the people who already use them, you and me, we both know that doing everything "by hand" ??? gets tiring  :-X after some time it might even make you abandon such strategies (ho he was talking about strategies  ;D).
All details can be edited by the client, we have even made videos explaining how to run them, how to change the MF settings, how to change the bots settings etc etc...

Those 3 strategies were not supposed to be in the website at all, but people use them alot, so why not put them in there?

Hope my explanation is clear so you can all understand what the website and the services are all about, any questions please contact me or Pcal.

We do not make a living out of this, we are just trying to get a few extra income and at the same time give everyone a possibilty (in a fast and honest way) to automate strategies.

Please visit us at:
www.mensalbot.com

and if you can, drop by our facebook and "like" us  :D at:
https://www.facebook.com/MensalBot

Goodnight to everyone.
MSB Systems

• All members
Re: Mensalbot Services
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2013, 06:37 »
Very odd that Oxa wanted translation into Spanish, since API bots have not been useable in Spain for the last 6 months at least ???

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Re: Mensalbot Services
« Reply #2 on: 19 Apr 2013, 09:16 »
Very odd that Oxa wanted translation into Spanish, since API bots have not been useable in Spain for the last 6 months at least ???

Ya, the first contact was in that sense, but I think it was confusion at the time about the languages​​.

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE