Author Topic: How to tell the triggers to operate in different markets?  (Read 10362 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,
I want to know if MFP can use different triggers for different markets?

EVENT 1
EVENT 2
EVENT 3

TRIGGER 1
TRIGGER 2

EVENT 1 use TRIGGER 2
EVENT 2 use TRIGGER 2
EVEN 3 use TRIGGER 1

is this possible?

• Administrator
Re: MFP can do this?
« Reply #1 on: 10 Apr 2013, 10:52 »
Yes, of course, there are many ways to do this.

You can explicitly tell which types of markets a trigger must operate in by choosing the right option for "Markets" and "Market Status".
You can then add more conditions to each trigger to pick the right market, e.g. by checking if there is a text pattern in its name, if there is a certain number of selections there, places etc.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 Apr 2013, 11:15 »
I was thinking something like that:

Example I filter some tennis matches.
I decided to trade 10 matches that day.
Some matches will use Trigger 1 some trigger 2.
I need that I select the triggers and matches, left MFP open and let it trade match odds just during 1st set.

SO this is possible?

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 10 Apr 2013, 11:20 »
Yes, this is possible. You need to define the criteria you use for choosing one market for one trigger and the other one for another.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
And one more question.
The trigger will be something like that.

IF odds are higher than 1,53 then place a BACK bet and take 6 ticks ( no stop loss), if odds went + 0,30 so 1,83 place a back bet 3x the stake used in bet 1 and don't close the bet 1 keep it open. If the price wen again +0,30 so 2,12-2,14 place back bet 3x the 2nd bet.

The bot must close in profit when it's possible. So just bet 1 will be 6 ticks if not possible it will try with next bets to close in profit and make 6 ticks of more.

Everything that I wrote is possible to code?

• All members
Yes, this is possible. You need to define the criteria you use for choosing one market for one trigger and the other one for another.

What IF I can do it only manually? There is no way I can define a criteria for the bot to select the market. I will need to do i manually.
Select markets for trigger 1 and select markets for trigger 2.

• Administrator
What IF I can do it only manually? There is no way I can define a criteria for the bot to select the market. I will need to do i manually.
Select markets for trigger 1 and select markets for trigger 2.

Yes, it is still possible if you do some extra work and put the names or IDs of the markets for one trigger in one text file, and the names or IDs of other markets for the other trigger in the second text file.
Then you will be able to check if the market belongs to the right group in each trigger's conditions.

Please post the description of your trigger in a separate topic. Let's stay focused.
I modified the title of this topic to make it more specific.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
hi, looking for a developer to build a trigger based of football scores in play. need it work int he background all day without me being online. please mail me if interested. thanks. [email protected]

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE