Author Topic: Multiple accounts  (Read 3395 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Multiple accounts
« on: 23 Sep 2020, 19:45 »
Is it allowed to run multiple betfair accounts?

I've read a few topics on here and elsewhere that after 2013 they started monitoring accounts and if they thought 

they were connected in any way (ip address, bank details, address?) then they 'linked' the accounts and treated them as the same?

Just wondered if anybody did this?

I run different triggers on the same horse race and when I look at my results sheet all the results are mixed in together and

I don't know how to separate them so I can see how each trigger performed. 

• All members
Re: Multiple accounts
« Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2020, 08:57 »
Betfair doesn't allow multiple accounts.   A simple way of identifying which trigger fired each bet, is to use a slightly different stake for each trigger.  YOu could then export the statement as a .csv file and use a spreadsheet program to group them together.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 24 Sep 2020, 19:17 »
Ok thanks for the advise I appreciate it.
Can you write a line into a trigger to automatically export the day's results or is
it just manually doing it each day?
If you can are there any example triggers which might help me with this to help 
me work it out?

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 25 Sep 2020, 07:06 »
Can you write a line into a trigger to automatically export the day's results or is it just manually doing it each day?

Your statements are automatically recorded in the following locations, no need to do anything particular:

Real mode:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\statements\real\

Test Mode:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\statements\test\
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 26 Sep 2020, 23:11 »
Ok thanks for that I had no idea they were saved there.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 12 Oct 2020, 21:24 »
In regards to multiple Betfair accounts.  I contacted the Betfair Australia Automation team and asked if I could open a 2nd account that was to be used purely for my Automation’s.

They allowed me to do this.  I just had to use a different email address.  It was however set up by someone in the background from Betfair as in I didn’t go and start up another account on their website myself with a new email address, they did it for me.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 13 Oct 2020, 22:22 »
Weirdly enough I emailed them today and I asked them if it was ok for my partner to register for an account
even though we clearly lived at the same address and they said it wasn't a problem.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 14 Oct 2020, 21:56 »
Do I need to have a separate MFP subscription if I want to log into & use my different account now? 

If I do can I use it on my betVPS too?

Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE