Author Topic: new version  (Read 11145 times)

Tags:
  • All members
new version
« on: 21 Dec 2012, 15:34 »
Hi is anyone else having this problem? I lay the field @2 @1.9 @1.8 @1.7 @1.6 @1.5 @1.4 @1.3 @1.2 and every bet is matched this is only in test mode. I could retire to a warmer place than here (Ireland) if this was in real mode but sadly it doesnt work in real mode :'(

• Élite
Re: new version
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2012, 17:28 »
hi
joaoalt , reported it on dec 14.
support say it will be fixed on the next update

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2012, 21:43 »
Thanks Mcbee

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 22 Dec 2012, 09:41 »
Please refresh my memory, i can't remember registering this problem in support.

I am attaching a trigger I used to test this behaviour. Also attaching the screenshot of the unmatched bets in Test Mode.

Please correct me where I am wrong.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 22 Dec 2012, 09:49 »
hi oxa
the problem that i noticed was when in test mode, the bets are getting matched at the set odds, even if the odds are above or below the set odds.
the other day i was testing a trigger and the bot matched a lay bet at the set odds and there was no lay values available at the time.
so it looks like when in test mode the bot is not checking that there the odds are equal or less for lay betting and not checking if there is the available amount for the bet.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 22 Dec 2012, 18:29 »
Hi Oxa and Mcbee when my trigger fires the bets in lets say a 6 runner field thats 6 x 9 bets thats 54 bets from 2 down to 1.1 every bet is matched resulting in massive wins now if you could manage this to work in real mode i could complain about the heat on the beach where i would have  relocated to lol cheers Andrew

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 22 Dec 2012, 19:55 »
Andrew, please show me how all your bets get matched (a screenshot, a trigger attached would be nice). I cannot reproduce lay bets being matched at lower prices than the ones available in the market.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 22 Dec 2012, 20:03 »
hi oxa
the problem that i noticed was when in test mode, the bets are getting matched at the set odds, even if the odds are above or below the set odds.
the other day i was testing a trigger and the bot matched a lay bet at the set odds and there was no lay values available at the time.
so it looks like when in test mode the bot is not checking that there the odds are equal or less for lay betting and not checking if there is the available amount for the bet.

mcbee

Can you tell me how I can test and see this (the bolded text) mcbee?

As for checking whether there is available amount for the offered bets, this is not a bug and it cannot be fixed. This is one of the limitations that makes the Test Mode different from the real mode. Here's an example: you lay £100 at 5.0. Only £40 is available. Suppose the program did match only £40, and left £60 unmatched. What happens at the next refresh? If the market is not highly liquid, the odds of 5.0 are still there and a new portion of £40 has to be matched, because your test bet does not influence the market in any way. There is no real money behind it, so it cannot change the prices like a real bet would. I hope this makes sense.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 22 Dec 2012, 21:59 »
hi
my main point was that the lay bet was matched when there was no lay amounts available.
i will try and recreate this and save a screenshot in a few days, because due to bot errors and the results service and market info from betfair been crap at the moment, i am re-writing my triggers/systems so they do not depend on the results or market info.
today betfair idiot put Romf(FC) instead of Romfd(FC), so my triggers deleted all the romford markets.
this was put write i think before the races started, but i load my races and delete races that i do not wont to monitor in each bot*8, at about 6am gmt, then go about my nomal routines thinking all will be ok.
life goes on as we TRY and make money.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 22 Dec 2012, 22:10 »
Hi Oxa i will post a screenshot tomorrow with the trigger

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 23 Dec 2012, 08:56 »
Mcbee, sorry about the Romf(d) issue, hope you'll be able to come with some solution to this.

I think I got it about the "no lay amounts available", which means a bet cannot be matched if there are no back or lay prices in the market (i.e. the price buttons are blank). This has now been corrected in the code and the files updated on the server.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 23 Dec 2012, 12:52 »
Hi Oxa here is a screenshot of my test statement and the trigger  :)

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 23 Dec 2012, 15:10 »
Hi Oxa here is a screenshot of my test statement and the trigger  :)

I tried your trigger in the race 15:00 Thurl. As expected, a lot of bets were placed after the race turned In-Play, but only those for "Missie Ella" were matched, the rest of them were voided after the suspension. What am I doing wrong? Can you attach a screenshot of the market immediately after your trigger has placed the bets?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 23 Dec 2012, 19:55 »
Hi Oxa i tried trigger in a soccer match and here is the result.

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 26 Dec 2012, 19:45 »
Hi Oxa i tried trigger in a soccer match and here is the result.

Thanks, this helped me to narrow it down to markets where there are no actual lay prices at the time of betting. You can re-download the program and let me know if it's working fine now.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE