Author Topic: Newbie today need help... sorry  (Read 12134 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Newbie today need help... sorry
« Reply #15 on: 13 Nov 2015, 09:16 »
Hi
The setup in reply number 10 will put the lay order in as soon as the back bet is matched.

The attached screenshot is a basic offset trigger. It will:
place a back order on the favourite 1 tick better than current best back price
there is one condition that checks the gap between best back and best lay prices is 1 tick
as soon as the back order is matched it will place a lay order for 1 tick offset

the trigger is untested, please use test mode if you are going to try it. Please switch off auto greenup, autodutching if you are using triggers.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 16 Nov 2015, 19:35 »
I am going to take advantage of the two triggers that you could do for me for free (if the rules haven't changed in the last months). I just need to know who to send the algorithms to and an answer of the following asking:

As I would like to trade on different outcomes and different markets is it possible:
1. to add correct scores markets on "My markets" and to trade on different outcomes on them (for example to trade on 3:1 and 2:3 on one match, and 3:2 on another)
2. Do I have to start one trigger for all the matches in "My markets" or I can start different for every one of them?

Thank you!

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 16 Nov 2015, 21:41 »
Hi
Yes you can trade specific selections in the CS markets according to the conditions of the trigger.

You would normally run a single trigger file which can contain many triggers to cover multiple strategies / sports / systems. Or you could run multiple instances of the program (Profiles).

Here is some info on the trigger development service. The link from there will allow you to specify your requirement.
http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/triggers/trigger-development-service/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 18 Nov 2015, 14:13 »
Thank you, I am working on it, but I need some help.

I am trying to explain the algorithm, but one part of it is harder for me to explain and I don't even know if this is possible to be set like this:

If there is no gap between back and lay odds (example: 3,25 is the blue field on Betfair site, 3,30 is in the red one; than back bet is placed @3,30, when it's matched a lay bet is placed at 3,25)
If there is 1 tick gap between blue and red (example: 3,25/3,35 -> place back bet@3,35, when it's matched, lay @3,30)
If there is 2 or more ticks gap (example: 3,25/3,50 -> place back @3,45, when it's matched, lay @3,30)

If this is possible to be set Could you please help me how to describe it for the developers to be easy for them to understand and execute, if not possible - please let me know to think how to change it. Thank you very much!!

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: 18 Nov 2015, 15:15 »
It is quite easy to set this up, just add this condition to the trigger:

Selection's Lay Price is equal or less than r_ticks(back_price, NUMBER_OF_TICKS)

So, for example, if you're expecting a maximum gap of 3 ticks, NUMBER_OF_TICKS should be equal to 3.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 18 Nov 2015, 15:43 »
I am not setting a trigger, but writting what I need to be developed (this is just a part of it) so to send the text in the same way I've done it here?

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 18 Nov 2015, 17:42 »
I've sent request for 2 triggers, will be very happy if anyone confirms that they are received , and twice more happy if they can be developed :)

Best regards!!!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE