Author Topic: Overall loss recovery  (Read 4570 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Overall loss recovery
« on: 19 Sep 2010, 03:45 »
Hi,

does anyone know if there are any trigger function that can support an overall market recovery.

example:

there are 5 matches played at 16:00
1. win +$20
2. win + $10
3. lose -$60
4. win +$5
5. lose -$5

As you can see I have an overall loss of -$30 which I would like to try and recover over the next two matches at lets say 20:00 tonight

As far as I know the trigger can only go back and get the loss from the last settled loss bet. I would like the trigger to recover an overall loss of all markets that wasn't covered in the previous round.

Meaning if the trigger at 20:00 failed to recover the -$30 or partial amount of it,
then the loss recovery should add this loss to the previous overall market loss and try to recover that total in the next two bets.

In other words I want the trigger to remember which losses have been recovered and which losses haven't been recovered and recover those.

too complicated?

cartex

• Élite
Re: Overall loss recovery
« Reply #1 on: 19 Sep 2010, 08:53 »
hi
simple, in the amount box you put (your stake amount)+(IF(total_won<0,-total_won,0)/(back_price-1))
the - in front if the total_won is important and the capital IF
this will bet say 5€ plus any losses you have
so bet 5 win, total won = 4.75 (won at 2.0)
next 5 loss, total won = -.25
next 5+.25/odds

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE