Author Topic: Place betting  (Read 4196 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Place betting
« on: 08 Aug 2019, 16:51 »
Hi,

Every morning I have a list of horses that I want to bet at the minimum odds of 1.15. Is there a way to automate this so that I can get at least those odds with the best place available (I.E..start at 5 places and work inwards to get a least the 1.15)?.

Thx,

John

• Administrator
Re: Place betting
« Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2019, 20:36 »
Hi John,

I did not quite understand the concept of starting at X places and "working inwards" to get a price of 1.15. Could you give an example please? What do you mean by the odds? Is it a compound price of several selections in a set of Dutching bets?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 11 Aug 2019, 09:01 »
Hi Oxa,

I have a list of horses every morning. 

1. I would like to put on a win bet where the stake is determined by the odds on offer.
2. I would also like to put on a place bet at with a stake x4 of the win stake but the odds must be at lease 1.27
3. At the moment I manually look to the most TBP I can get on the race to get the odds of at least 1.27. TBP 5, TBP 4 etc...

If I can't get that price then there will be no place bet on that race. Does this make sense?.

Thx,

John

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 17 Aug 2019, 14:19 »
Yes, that makes sense.

You can make triggers that will look for the right price in all place and TBP markets and then place both bets (in the Win and Place markets) accordingly, and then delete the unnecessary markets.

If you would like me to help with such a trigger, please make a request.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE