Author Topic: problem urgent  (Read 5315 times)

Tags:
  • All members
problem urgent
« on: 20 Dec 2010, 12:47 »
I use mf in test mode for dogs and horses, which is very strange and absurd is that I get taken money from my account because I use a fine program (market feeder), which is updated 20 times per second, but it is not true!
 Time:
  € 40 fine
 € 37 a day fine
 .... total approximately -140 >:( >:( >:( >:(

absurd, I phoned their support betfair and tell me who's fault because mf update 20 times per second and have fine because I clog the market!
 Sometimes 20 seconds ??????
 So, I make mistakes settings or steal their money to me, I enclose mail!
 if I'm wrong setup program as I do not get fined??

MAIL

Dear XXXXXXXX

Regarding Betfair username: XXXXXXXX               

Following our earlier emails and communication in the Betfair forum and on the Betfair Charges page we introduced the data request charging scheme in April 2008. 

You incurred a charge in relation to usage on the 12/17/2010 of 38.74 EUR. This has been debited from your Betfair account.

If we can be of any assistance in helping you reduce the levels of data requests you make, please contact us.  We can for example provide you with detailed information on the number of data requests you are making.  We can also provide you with information on the impact of any changes you make.

For further information on data request fees please see section 5 of the Betfair Charges page which is in the About Us section of the website. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Regards,

The Betfair Developers Program Team

• Élite
Re: problem urgent
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2010, 13:21 »
hi
send an email to them explaining that you downloaded the new mfp version and did forgot to check the settings, it was  and is never your intention to over use the api, is there any way that they can refund the charges this time, and that you have contacted mfp for the best settings etc.
in most cases they will refund your money.
press the graph icon at the top right of the bot screen and set the request limit to 10, then apply.
now open the options screen and set the idle refresh rate between 1 and 4, then set the in play refresh rate to .30.
and only use 1 bot from now on as they will be looking every day at your usage.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2010, 13:59 »
mcbee  thanks you very nice,
but I do not know English well, you can do screenshot  of the screen that I understand what to do? thanks

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 20 Dec 2010, 15:44 »
hi
press save in settings screen after you alter.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 20 Dec 2010, 15:48 »
thankyou very much my friend mcbee!! :) :) ;)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE