Author Topic: Selecting Only Thoroughbred Australian Markets  (Read 3756 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Is it possible to select only the thoroughbred Australian markets without having to manually remove the standard-bred markets?.
Also in future updates to be able to set the scheduler to update only the Australian thoroughbred markets not the standard-bred?.
As far as I know one has to uncheck the scheduler in settings to stop the scheduler loading the standard-bred markets as well?.

Also there might be people who want to only load the Australian standard-bred markets. I think this should be an option as well.

raldridge

• All members
Re: Selecting Only Thoroughbred Australian Markets
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2016, 14:25 »
Hi
Does the market search in the attached screenshot do what you want? If you are happy with it (you can add your own conditions if you need to), save as a Locator Template, which you can run through the Scheduler.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 Dec 2016, 19:19 »
Thank you MarkV for your reply,

Unfortunately I am betting only on the Place markets  which have no class description.
So I have to every day change  the market properties at step 2 like this for the 5 standard-bred track names for Saturday December 10th as an example.
does not contain Kalg
does not contain Laun
does not contain Mait
does not contain Wedd
does not contain Park
And to make sure that the market list is only for Australia and only for Saturday December 10th, not for the next day as well I have to also put in one more does not contain.
does not contain 11th Dec.
For Australia only this is easily set at step 1 with Australia only selected.

So this has to be performed every day and does work.

raldridge

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 10 Dec 2016, 19:32 »
I forgot to mention when there are occasions when some tracks run both thoroughbred and standard-bred on the same day  then I simply use step 2 to remove this track from
that day's list.

raldridge

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 11 Dec 2016, 08:37 »
Hi
I think the best way for you would be to load all the Place markets into My Markets, and use a trigger to delete the markets that are not of interest.
action: delete market
conditions:
markets name contains "Kalg"
or markets name contains "Laun"
or markets name contains "Mait"
etc...
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE