Author Topic: Slow email response frustrating  (Read 3529 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Slow email response frustrating
« on: 09 Jun 2018, 13:10 »
Hi guys is it usually this slow ? I ordered a sub 2 days ago but didn' receive the timemachine mode code, which I normally get every ime I sub, so emailed a ticket but still no response so maybe posting here will accelerate things hopefully, world cup is coming up need to practice. 

• All members
Re: Slow email response frustrating
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jun 2018, 23:51 »
hi, im on 5 days for a trigger request. 
I feel your pain when you want to get started with something but cant.
It hurts the possibility of renewing subscriptions when the support leaves a bad taste..

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jun 2018, 00:03 »
yes normally they are quick to respond and have sorted my issues promptly but this time its frustrating as i need to practice something before the world cup.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 11 Jun 2018, 01:39 »
Me and others have brought up issues regarding default triggers not firing after an initial trigger action.
The consensus is to revert to the previous release. I did this too and now all triggers work as they should, so i guess they may be working on 
an update.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 12 Jun 2018, 21:37 »
just to update i finally got a response a short one, saying i must of ordered marketfeeder pro only, come on thats the only response in few days?
 nothing about we will swap the code for you so you can use time machine only. i now requested a refund as i have not used the code and not interested in using the code, so hopefully i get a refund or they can swap marketfeeder pro for time machine, they have done it in the past.

but still disappointing in the customer service and unhelpful response.
hopefully i will get a better response this time with more effort and less lazy writing?

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #5 on: 12 Jun 2018, 23:39 »
Hello Anwar

As an active user for more than seven years, I am forced to say that this team is like my family, but I recognize that because of technical issues or because they are simply human beings like us and have the family like us sometimes take longer than which it would be desirable to answer.

On behalf of them, I ask you not to take it badly, to talk to them with sympathy and appreciation and absolutely sure will help you to solve this situation that may not have been in fact pleasant.

Good luck with this fellow sports betting.
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE