Author Topic: statement  (Read 4198 times)

Tags:
  • All members
statement
« on: 13 Mar 2017, 14:41 »
Good afternoon.
Could somebody please explain to me what all the figures at the bottom of the statement mean please,obviously i know what profit means but as for the rest i'm a bit confused?

• All members
Re: statement
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2018, 23:51 »
I would like to bump this up as I have searched the 60 times the word "statement" appears in the manual, but nothing explains the bottom figures.

OK most things are glaringly obvious but what are:

Market P/L and Bet P/L

They both have two figures after them. The first always in red and the 2nd figure in black.

What do they mean?

Today, so far I have

market P/L: -61.10...222.11, bet P/L: -30.00...137.50

The blacks are both higher than the reds. Is this good?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2018, 20:47 »
Hi Guys,

From what I can make out the numbers are as follows:

market P/L: -61.10...222.11, bet P/L: -30.00...137.50

-61.10 is the most you have lost on a given market (e.g. horse race or football game etc) that day
222.11 is the most you have won on a given market that day
-30.00 is the most you have lost on a single bet (i.e. your stake if you're placing back bets)
137.50 is the most you have won on a single bet that day

Looks like a good day!

What would be really useful is a facility to download all reports for a time period into on Excel sheet for analysis 
- at the moment I can only find an option to download each day

Regards

Mike

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 26 Apr 2018, 08:00 »
You're right that you need to download the results for each day individually, and I would highly recommend doing so and then periodically merging them into a large csv file and examining them in excel...it can throw up some useful info that you might miss without this bigger picture.

using a command prompt, typing copy *.csv 1.csv will merge all csv files in a folder, so in the picture example I put all my csv files in a folder on the c drive which is called 1 and then navigated into that folder using a command prompt and merged all the csv files in there into a new large csv file called 1

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 07 Jun 2018, 11:08 »
Thanks guys I would not have guessed that in a millennium.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE