Author Topic: Support??????????????????????????  (Read 11420 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Support??????????????????????????
« on: 11 Apr 2024, 22:11 »
Support does not exist.
Nobody responds to tickets.
Very bad.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Support??????????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: 12 Apr 2024, 17:10 »
Hello,

Sorry for delay.
I've forwarded your bug report to developers but unfortunately it requires some time to test.
We'll be in touch as soon as we get any results.
Thank you.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• Administrator
Re: Support??????????????????????????
« Reply #2 on: 17 Apr 2024, 12:20 »
Hello!

I have reviewed your settings and did not find anything that could cause repeated crashes. The only thing I noticed is that your Market Locator is set to search markets every 9 minutes. I recommend increasing that to at least 30 minutes, especially if your Market Locator search criteria are very broad. A market search is a very resource-consuming operation, so do not overwhelm your PC's CPU and memory by running it too often.

You will need to to have a closer look at your program setup:
For example:

- Test the program without running any triggers. Does it keep crashing? If not, then the problem is somewhere in your triggers. Check for special characters in the trigger names. 

- In the triggers check whether all the variables you are creating are resolving to valid values. If you are using an IF function anywhere in your triggers or an arithmetic expression with a trigger variable that was not resolved to any value, the triggers will eventually crash as the expression will grow endlessly.

- Try clearing up your logs: sometimes the old logs can be the problem. Go to this folder and remove it, then restart MF Pro:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs

- Check Program Log for any error messages that could give you a clue as to what is happening and why. 

Also, take a look at this article and try optimizing your program settings accordingly:

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/articles/mf-pro-optimal-configuration/
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE