Author Topic: Switching handicap / total points market  (Read 3572 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Switching handicap / total points market
« on: 10 Dec 2020, 07:46 »
Does anyone else experiencing the same as me lately. I have been using MF for match odds markets on Betfair, but still using the website for total points / hadicap markets for betting. 
On all sports - ice hockey, basketball, handball etc, in the last week there is something very annoying. I choose the handicap market, but somehow the stie switch the view for Handicap and vice-versa. In fact I don't know on which market am I, I need to refresh the website constantly to place a bet. It is dangerous as well for the wallet. 
You can see the screenshots

• Administrator
Re: Switching handicap / total points market
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2020, 10:52 »
Hi!

I think it's worth reporting to their support staff? Probably just a glitch which can be easily fixed.

May I kindly ask you why you are choosing to use the website for betting in Handicap markets (as compared to MF Pro)? Is there anything specific that could be improved in the interface?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 Dec 2020, 18:15 »
Hi Oxa, 

1. There is a long history. The first time BF introduced this crappy dynamic markets, nothing was working on MF. The handicap and total points markets were constantly changing their position at the beginning. Please check attached file 1. When I was scrolling down the market, the system itself was putting me back at the beginning. I may have wrote to you about the problem, not sure. But I gave up on it and tried to adapt. 
2. I am not able to place a bet in-play on a total points market on a basketball game using MF. You can try it yourself. I don't know why, when I place it on Betfairs website, I am able to edit it later, but sometimes. Somtimes the edited bet just dissapear. (yes, dissapear and doesnt show even in BF website or my bets at all) Don't bother at all. 
3. SPeed. It is slower to browsing markets on MF, placing a bet on a merket with 200-300 selection like total points market, the to scroll down to the current line, place a bet, cnage another game, and then to return to the previus. When changing markets in BF website, i am automatically put on the current line for the market (i.e. 156 points under / over) I don't have to scroll down the selections using full view. Same with handicap markets, it is very dificult to navigate between 20-30 games simoultaniously, confusing at times. 

And yes, I tried to reach Betfair, they told me that they will reach the propper department, and meanwhile to have been using their App (which I won't)

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 10 Dec 2020, 19:06 »
These are all good points, thank you for sharing them with me. I will certainly try to improve the experience as more and more users are interested in the Asian Handicap markets.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 11 Dec 2020, 18:04 »
Here are my suggestions, and how I as a regular user see the things. I don't know about the technical side and even if this is feasable. 
On MF, up to 20-25 selections per market are managable. You can see them all at once, without the need to scroll down/up constantly for placing bets on current lines. Also important is that it trakes less resources and switching beteewn markets is much much faster. 
It would be very convinent for me, that if instead all 300 selections for under/over market somehow to load/see just the median 30, or 2-3-4th quartile or some other partial selections from the whole 300 selections (based on criteria). 
Or at least, when loading/switching to particular market, to be avaliable some autoscroll as is in the Betfair website right to the current lines. 
All of the above would save lots of time and resources.

Thank you!

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 12 Dec 2020, 17:11 »
Thanks for your suggestions, they are very welcome. I have added them to my to-do list.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE