Author Topic: Think I might be on to something....  (Read 3190 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Think I might be on to something....
« on: 05 May 2016, 10:18 »
Blimey... bit dead in these forums recently isnt it?  ;D

So anyway, I have a horse win market trigger I have been testing in time machine that has not failed to produce money on the approx. 500 of the races I have purchased.

It's a VERY simple trigger, composed of 1 trigger that attempts to make a trade ( and is successful about 90% of the time ) and another stop loss trigger that has to run if the trade fails.

Now the stop loss trigger that has to run is pretty damn low risk but relatively high liability so it's not the holy grail but I am willing to share the trigger with any more proven experienced members of this board in the hope they might want to test it in the real world.

Anyone that knows time machine, knows that what works well there does not always work in real life!

So anyone wanna have me share it and discuss it with me?

Experienced members only please! Don't be offended if you get ignored becuse you've got just one post asking how to make a trigger how to back the favorite if its under 2.0  ;)

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Re: Think I might be on to something....
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2016, 12:34 »
Hi mate

If you use Time Machine in high speeds then your results can be different from real mode.
Also, Market Feeder Test Mode and Time Machine do not know who is in waiting list before you to be matched, and that can cause diferences to.

So in normal speeds both Time Machine and Test Mode of Market Feeder will produce similar results when compared whit real mode.

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE