Author Topic: Trailing stop and stop lost and always attemp to grren up  (Read 3185 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi i dont know one thing and i would like that someone can help me
The things its that i usually bei in plan markrts like soccer and horses and have the option of auto green up on with a stop lost of 50%. Whats means trailing stop. I dont know if i must check that or better dont check. Also happen with the grren up don t know whats means always attemp to green up
Expaom please

• Élite
hi
the trailing stop loss tries to lock in some profit or make the loss minimum by taking the best profit price and then calculating the 50% loss from that price.
so if you bet at say back bet at 4 and the price dropped to 3 the trigger would take the 50% from the 3 price instead of the 4, so a loss of 50% from 3 is less than from 4, meaning the bet will be placed sooner.
some times it will lock in a profit, so it is good to tick trailing stop loss.
green up = green up when the price is correct
attempt to green up = a bet is placed at the green up price and wait for it to be matched

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE